Good girls in Phnom Penh

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh

Post by Clutch Cargo »

RedJohny wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:19 pm I do not want to get married yet
Smoking Joe Conrad
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Smoking Joe Conrad »

Here they are easy to find difficult to lose. In the west it’s the opposite. Chose carefully and remember once a bar girl always a bar girl. ‘The hooker with the heart of gold’ is as likely as coming across a unicorn. And you pay em to leave etc. I’d never entertain having a relationship with any girl I met in a bar. Ever.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Smoking Joe Conrad wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:31 pm Here they are easy to find difficult to lose. In the west it’s the opposite. Chose carefully and remember once a bar girl always a bar girl. ‘The hooker with the heart of gold’ is as likely as coming across a unicorn. And you pay em to leave etc. I’d never entertain having a relationship with any girl I met in a bar. Ever.
Hate cliches like this......
Given the right, or wrong circumstances ,we all could end up differnet
Life is not just black and white
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:05 pm
Smoking Joe Conrad wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:31 pm Here they are easy to find difficult to lose. In the west it’s the opposite. Chose carefully and remember once a bar girl always a bar girl. ‘The hooker with the heart of gold’ is as likely as coming across a unicorn. And you pay em to leave etc. I’d never entertain having a relationship with any girl I met in a bar. Ever.
Even the Black and White is not looking too bad from my point of view Phuket. :beer3:

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

RedJohny wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:19 pm Again thank you all for your replies. I understand it is hard to get the kind of the girl I am looking for in PP. I do not want to get married yet and also I do not want to stay in celibate throughout my stay here, so I willing to try, and open a door to something new. But so far based on my observations, the girls in these bars here are quite old (35, 40?). I still think I can do better, especially if I am supposed to pay for them.
Again, I have basically no experience with these kind of things, but in Thailand I have seen that most of the girls in bars are around 20 y.o and are very attractive. Is there a place or bar in PP, where I can meet young cute girls - even if I have to pay for their drinks, etc? Are there any risks or scams to be aware of before going to such place?
I am sure these questions might sound stupid to many of you, but so far in my life I have never faced a situation when I would have to pay for an attention or fun with a girl :D Please feel free to send me a private message if you do no want to share this info publicly.
ill take you out in a few weeks to explore haha :beer3:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Smoking Joe Conrad
Expatriate
United States of America

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:05 pm
You are right nothing is black and white but this being a forum where I am typing on a phone I am painting in broad brush strokes in order to be brief.

However I have never met a bargirl who isn't all about the benjamins. Personally I wouldn't want to have a real relationship with a woman who has had thousands of sexual partners. But that's just me. Maybe I am a prude.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Its funny, when ur a boy and young, your told to sow ur wild oats.
But god forbid a girl does the same.
She should be as pure as the driven snow.

Yep ur a prude :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Smoking Joe Conrad
Expatriate
United States of America

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:40 pm Its funny, when ur a boy and young, your told to sow ur wild oats.
But god forbid a girl does the same.
She should be as pure as the driven snow.

Yep ur a prude :stir:
I think you misunderstand me. I don't have any issue at all with a woman who has 'played the field'. Nor do I have an issue with prostitutes. None at all.

However In the case of a prostitute I think they are, and always will be, primarily or even solely motivated by money - which is why they chose the profession in the first place and why I wouldn't go on to have a relationship with one. Ever. And no, excuses of 'it was the only job they could do', 'they are doing it for their family', 'they had no other way of earning' wont cut it. e.g. My wife has 11 siblings, grew up in a hut, couldn't read or write aged 10, didn't see a car until she was 13, is from an ethnic minority, pretty and is a now a nurse.

A certain type of woman will chose the hooker route and that's fine - but, in my book, they are emphatically non-girlfriend material as their decision to 'turn pro' says plenty about their motivations, character and ethics. Also the profession itself is emotionally damaging.

That's my 5c worth.

You wont meet a good girl in a bar or even after about 8pm here. Or it is extremely unlikely.
programmer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by programmer »

It's a one way street for sure. Imagine that people started paying you $10 or $20 every time you extended a basic courtesy for someone. Suddenly, why would you open the door for some random? Why smile and ask how someone's day was just for the heck of it? You're kindness has worth that people pay good money for!

I've seen many girls go down that road but can't think of one who went back to normal. At least not 100%
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

programmer wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:11 pm It's a one way street for sure. Imagine that people started paying you $10 or $20 every time you extended a basic courtesy for someone. Suddenly, why would you open the door for some random? Why smile and ask how someone's day was just for the heck of it? You're kindness has worth that people pay good money for!

I've seen many girls go down that road but can't think of one who went back to normal. At least not 100%
Do you suppose that the same could be said for the men that employ them? I mean why put up with a woman's foibles or grumpy moods when one is accustomed to sex for cash no emotion or commitment needed? I know I treat a rental car differently than my own. I also wonder about guys that live the sexpat lifestyle, are they using bargirls because they are unable to have real relationships or are they unable to have real relationships because they use bargirls? I think it is pretty shallow to suggest that women who sell their bodies are not marriage worthy and forever tainted but men that purchase sex are totally cool and top blokes. Seems to me not just shallow but a tad hypocritical.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic