German man seeking job marketing

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
Svencambodia1234
Tourist
Germany

German man seeking job marketing

Post by Svencambodia1234 »

Dear sirs, 

My name is sven from Germany. I am just living in cambodia / takeo province and seeking a job in phnom penh.

I have 16 years experience in marketing and as a sales representative  with an own annual turnover of 350.000 euro. 3 years experience as a manager of a building managment company. 4 years trainer and teacher of military transport logistics. 

I am a teamleader also a military teacher in classrooms. Organisation and find solutions i am skilled too. I done my degree in econimics field at high trade school in germany. 

I can send my certificates in an email. They are also . 
translated to english.
Sincerely 

Mr. Weinert

P.s. mich würde interessieren wer hier noch einen job sucht in kambodscha. Gern Erfahrungsaustausch. Schreibt mir einfach.