Looking for an English teacher

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
grabacoffee
Tourist
France

Looking for an English teacher

Post by grabacoffee »

Hello everyone :beer3:

I am doing an exchange program in Phnom Penh and my bf is visiting me from France.

While I will be busy at school, he would like to improve his English. He is a beginner and doesn't think he can make a proper English conversation yet.

He would like to do his lessons for 1 hour 1/2 or 2 hours, from 2:30 to 4:30 PM in a café, on 05/11, 06/11, 13/11, 19/11 and 20/11.

If you have experience on teaching English, we would be glad to be in touch with you !

Have a nice day :D