Texas Cop Tackles & Tasers 76 Yr Old Man

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Texas Cop Tackles & Tasers 76 Yr Old Man

Post by wackyjacky »

Supposedly for expired reg tags which the old man didn't need, because the car was new with dealer plates on it. Dashcam video included: https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2 ... tasing-dr/
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Texas Cop Tackles & Tasers 76 Yr Old Man

Post by OrangeDragon »

why do people struggle with cops? i've never understood the mentality. it's not like yanking your arm away is going to suddenly cause them to surrender trying to handcuff you. never has there been a cop who responded to that situation with "oh shit... guess maybe i shouldn't arrest this dude. he seems to not want me to."

most respond with "you're now resisting arrest, which is an even more severe crime. and since i don't know the level of resistance you're prepared to go to, I should assume you're a serious danger and act accordingly."
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

I hear what you're saying, but the 23 year old cop is obviously too fucking stupid, mentally unstable, or both to be police . (1) there's no reason to put your hands on somebody for what he thought was an expired tag. It's happened to me many X - fix it ticket or a warning. This should have been talked out. They were at the dealer's lot who was selling the car. (2) He was too fucking stupid to realize that there were valid dealer plates on the vehicle even after it was pointed out to him. It actually appeared to set him off. (3) Even though he shouldn't be, he is unable to safely restrain a tiny 76 year old man, throws him down, and they end up struggling on the ground. This easily could have been a broken hip. Old people usually give up and die within a year after they break a hip. (4) He gets up and Tasers the old man not once but twice - which proves he is an imbecile. The chances of a heart attack death with somebody that old are prohibitive. Pathetic on every level.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Sure, but just do as he says (he was clearly arresting him) and then get him busted down by his superiors after you sue for wrongful arrest. Don't struggle with him, because it's only giving him permission/justification to use more force.

And don't underestimate 70 year old men... I've got a 76 year old gran who could probably kick your ass up one side of the street and drag it back down the other.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

You're right resistance is futile. The sawed off jockey in the video should have been handled easily. As far as your superman grandpa, he's in for a battle. I've never been fitter in my life than right now and I've been pretty fit most of it. Maybe I can outlast him.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I'm pushing 70 and have had corrupt American police hold guns on me. One of the reasons I moved to Cambodia is I swore that an American cop would never again draw down on me without me doing the same, and I've never drawn down on anything I didn't shoot. (body armor? Screw that I carried nothing but armor defeating rounds that go though body armor like butter.)I'll probably live longer over here and save the lives of a few cops even though they are shoot-first Nazi's.

America Police=The New Skinhead Waffen SS
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic