Drink only girls

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
CaptainNemo
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: Drink only girls

Post by CaptainNemo »

[Admin Edit: Take a week off. There is no need to repeatedly throw insults at fellow members. Thanks.]
I'm not like other boys...
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:12 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:41 am The OP is from Pattaya, home to men who have no choice but to pay for sex.
According to the OP's little flag thingy like you he is from America, so perhaps it's America that is home to men who have no choice but to travel to Asia to pay for sex. An equally valid sweeping catch all generalisation if that's the route we want to go down on this forum.
Fair enough my Nigerian friend,( according to your flag thingy) Pattaya is for those that prefer that their relationships are financial-based as opposed to emotionally based. Or of course, those that prefer to swim in raw sewage, be hustled by Indian tailors or just like women to ask them "where you go" when they venture from their rooms. The OP has started three fascinating threads in his brief time on the forum regarding the pay for sex lifestyle.

Why are bar girls costlier?

Taking 2 girls/week would you be happy with freelancers alone?

Bar girls in Phnom Penh vs Pattaya

The rest of his threads are about the logistics of moving to PP from Pattaya so that he may answer the questions through hands-on research. It would appear his interests are not the difference in the quality of an Indian made suit in PP vs Thailand's #1 family holiday destination.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Kuroneko wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:29 pm
Duncan wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:38 am And I think the mods should rethink about where this thread is going. It' getting a bit disrespectful to our female members here.
It seems that my post agreeing with you has been deleted for some reason. :?
I noticed that

My stuff too. Also the whole topic . Maybe it’s the government ..

Very weird .
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
programmer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by programmer »

One poster suggested it's about 80/20 barfineable girls to drink only ones. That's not too bad. Surprising given the level of poverty in the country, hopefully it is also liberalizing as well.

I take it girls pretending to be barfinable and then back-tracking out can mostly be avoided then?
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

programmer wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:54 pm One poster suggested it's about 80/20 barfineable girls to drink only ones. That's not too bad. Surprising given the level of poverty in the country, hopefully it is also liberalizing as well.

I take it girls pretending to be barfinable and then back-tracking out can mostly be avoided then?
Well it is good that you have the level of poverty in the country going for you.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Don’t like this thread. Don’t encourage the Pattaya types. They are usually cunts.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

willyhilly wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:46 pm Don’t like this thread. Don’t encourage the Pattaya types. They are usually cunts.
This thread is from three years ago. It was well and truly laid to rest until you hated it so much that you had to revive it.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Gary Small
Expatriate

Post by Gary Small »

rozzieoz wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:19 pm
willyhilly wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:46 pm Don’t like this thread. Don’t encourage the Pattaya types. They are usually cunts.
It still doesn't change the fact that this thread is in poor taste.
This thread is from three years ago. It was well and truly laid to rest until you hated it so much that you had to revive it.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Yeah, not a welcome addition to the forums.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

I am hardly a wowser but this thread is pretty awful. I have two Cambodian daughters in Australia who are eleven and sixteen. If I had not brought them here they might have been working in a bar. They are lovely kids, educated now and independently minded.
To think that they may have had to make a living by rubbing their body parts against a misogynistic Pattaya Addict disgusts me.
Many posters here have Khmer partners and kids. Why they indulge this prick I can’t imagine. Take the whole thread down. It is an insult to Khmer women.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic