Looking for an English Teaching Job Part time

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
ye-ji.jun
Tourist
Korea South

Looking for an English Teaching Job Part time

Post by ye-ji.jun »

Hello,

I recently graduated from college in the United States and I am looking for a temporary English teaching job in Phnom Penh. I am from Korea, but I grew up in English speaking schools all my life so I am very fluent in English. I am also bilingual and have experiences in translating and editing books from Korean to English and vice versa. I also have many experiences tutoring students in English.

Please hit reply or send me a private message if you or someone you know is looking for an English teacher. Thanks!