Volunteer vets and nurses wanted. Koh Rong and Koh Rong Sanloem islands, Cambodia. December 2019

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Volunteer vets and nurses wanted. Koh Rong and Koh Rong Sanloem islands, Cambodia. December 2019

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Posted on Koh Rong facebook page:
Rachel Colpus is feeling hopeful at Koh Rong Island, Cambodia.
Yesterday at 07:34

Volunteer vets and nurses wanted.
Koh Rong and Koh Rong Sanloem islands, Cambodia. December 2019

Be part of this exciting project where the entire (pun intended 😉) dog population on these islands will be desexed and vaccinated against rabies. Numbers estimated to be around 250. Please note vets must be surgically competent... this is not a learning opportunity. Accommodation and food provided. All you need to do is get here 😀. Koh Rong is a beautiful part of the country and is also very easy to get around the rest of Cambodia if you want to add on a bit of a look round. Please contact Nuria Lopez Conesa directly for more information or to register. And please share... the more volunteers we can get the better 😀.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Volunteer vets and nurses wanted. Koh Rong and Koh Rong Sanloem islands, Cambodia. December 2019

Post by taabarang »

Good idea we could use a few volunteers in our community to vaccinate pets for rabies.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Volunteer vets and nurses wanted. Koh Rong and Koh Rong Sanloem islands, Cambodia. December 2019

Post by fax »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:18 pm Numbers estimated to be around 250.
Is that before or after they round up all the strays? general-chatter/stray-dogs-rounded-koh-rong-t31993.html
Splashback
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Splashback »

Good work. Fuck rabies. Can someone please explain the pun to me?
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

Splashback wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:59 pm Can someone please explain the pun to me?
Me too. What pun?

Also, it says the "entire" population will be desexed.
- Is she only referring to strays?
- HTF are they going to catch all the strays?
- What if you have a dog you want to breed?
You could be next.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic