My Recipe - Scallops with White wine, Leek and Cream sauce.

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
JBTrain
Expatriate

Re: My Recipe - Scallops with White wine, Leek and Cream sau

Post by JBTrain »

Hotdigr wrote:Milord - I'm working on a boat mate, not living on it. Never live where you work is my philosophy!!!
JBT - they aren't ALL so small, but it takes 15 mins to sort through 20 kgs and find that 50 (2kg) that count. Believe me, I know good scallops. 1 of my x gf's was head deckie on a scallop trawler out of Karratha W.A. Best scallops in the world and these Cambodian ones compare favourably mate!
Fair enough, just never seen the good ones.
Using Tapatalk
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Yeah, you are right Stroppy, it was Carnarvon. It was a while back and as Pow says to me Niein jah klung!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Hotdigr wrote:Yeah, you are right Stroppy, it was Carnarvon. It was a while back and as Pow says to me Niein jah klung!
:thumb:
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic