PHNOM PENH BARS ??

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: PHNOM PENH BARS ??

Post by hunter8 »

Isaanbarang wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:27 pm
hunter8 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:47 pm Well, having a wife proves nothing. Millions of wives in the world do not get their husbands’ intimate attention. Due to lack of better proof I will stand by my conjecture.
Usually new posters don t spend their first week so forcefully sharing their point of view. What proof would you like AW to provide you? My guess this isn t your first walk in this park mate.
Nah, my first username on this forum, but years of experience on various other internet forums. I don’t need any proof, not even sure why AW was suspended by the mod. I was slightly bored, he was slightly bored, we conversed a bit. I actually enjoyed reading him. Oh well.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Duncan wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:29 pm
jah steu wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:13 pm
hunter8 wrote:Is this your personal opinion or did you run a survey among them?

I agree with the first part of your post, so i left it unquoted. Of course, there is a difference between customers and in their behavior.
Still, no customer is worse than a paying customer no matter how you slice it.
Both personal opinion and from talking to the girls a lot as I’ve owned bars here for the last seven years.
Yes the girls want paying customers - as you say these are the guys that provide them with money from ladydrinks, tips and barfines. And they like most of their regular customers.
But they almost all share a dream of finding a kind (and wealthy!) barang to look after them. And the guys they value and respect the most are the ones that don’t go out to the bars much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That cant be right, otherwise there would be a line 100 m long outside my door wanting to meet me.
Yeah but 99m is not bad though is it Dunc.. :beer3:
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Some Girls Will - Some Girls Won't

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

hunter8 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:54 pm
jah steu wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:44 pmAnd actually the girls DO think that the guy who never comes into their bar is a better man. They think that he has much more integrity and character than the butterfly guy who comes into the bar, gropes them up and barfines a different girl each night.

Is this your personal opinion or did you run a survey among them?

I agree with the first part of your post, so i left it unquoted. Of course, there is a difference between customers and in their behavior.
Have to tell ya, of all of us posting jah Does know what he is talking about when it comes to the girls at his bars. :beer1: :beer1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:37 pm
hunter8 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:54 pm
jah steu wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:44 pmAnd actually the girls DO think that the guy who never comes into their bar is a better man. They think that he has much more integrity and character than the butterfly guy who comes into the bar, gropes them up and barfines a different girl each night.

Is this your personal opinion or did you run a survey among them?

Have to tell ya, of all of us posting jah Does know what he is talking about when it comes to the girls at his bars. :beer1: :beer1:
Here is a tipple inspired post. Got way laid by the guys giving me 330ml of whiskey and asking me to dak and asking if I want one more

Having read here for years and posted a small amount - I would not argue with @jah steu .

I am not a methpat, deathpat, sexpat but undoubtedly have been around, including his bars.

I have never had any problems , doing the rounds

Neither have my friends, Expat or Khmer.

Anyone saying otherwise can get a life.

The ladies are superb.
Isaanbarang
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Isaanbarang »

hunter8 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:45 pm
Isaanbarang wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:27 pm
hunter8 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:47 pm Well, having a wife proves nothing. Millions of wives in the world do not get their husbands’ intimate attention. Due to lack of better proof I will stand by my conjecture.
Usually new posters don t spend their first week so forcefully sharing their point of view. What proof would you like AW to provide you? My guess this isn t your first walk in this park mate.
Nah, my first username on this forum, but years of experience on various other internet forums. I don’t need any proof, not even sure why AW was suspended by the mod. I was slightly bored, he was slightly bored, we conversed a bit. I actually enjoyed reading him. Oh well.
Odd you were both warned to stop, neither of you do, but he gets banned and your posts after the warning just get removed. Beginners luck I guess, Oh Well, as you say.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Back on topic of the OP. Some bars, they are hands on. Some bars, they are less so. I suppose it all depends on what the OP was originally looking for. Was it advice as to which bars were, or which bars weren't?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

I have just been informed that the guesthouse I formerly used on St 19 near 172, "Longlln House " has changed owners and is now full of freelancers like a mini Walkabout.

Can anyone confirm?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

frank lee bent wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:32 am I have just been informed that the guesthouse I formerly used on St 19 near 172, "Longlln House " has changed owners and is now full of freelancers like a mini Walkabout.

Can anyone confirm?

A lot of people heading down that way right now to check it out for you.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

frank lee bent wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:32 am I have just been informed that the guesthouse I formerly used on St 19 near 172, "Longlln House " has changed owners and is now full of freelancers like a mini Walkabout.

Can anyone confirm?
A mini Walkabout? It’s the new Alice Pub. They just had an opening party and the owner is posting daily Facebook rants about the cheating dogs that owe her money and so forth. It feels very 2014.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic