New Chip Mong Bank Expands in Phnom Penh

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

New Chip Mong Bank Expands in Phnom Penh

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh: The Chip Mong Mortgage Bank has opened three more branches simultaneously: Boeng Salang Branch, Phsar Doeum Thkov Branch and Toul Kork branch on Monday morning, September 9, 2019 with a special souvenir for customers who create account at a new branch between September 9 and 30.

“Even though we have only been open for Chip Mong Bank for nine months, our customers are supporting our services, so today we have expanded our branch network to 5 locations in Phnom Penh. ”

The Lake Ferry Branch is located at # 19H, Street 271, Phsar Doeum Thkov Branch, # 37, Street 271, and Toul Kork Branch # 16 and 18 Street 1928, three new locations in addition to Mao Zedong Boulevard and the Norodom Boulevard branches.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Mr. Vancak also encouraged the general public, especially those who live near the new branch above to learn about banking services And new specials at the above locations.

Chip Mong Bank is a subsidiary of Chip Mong. The bank allows customers to withdraw money without a card and they can select their own bank account number.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: New Chip Mong Bank Expands in Phnom Penh

Post by frank lee bent »

The voiceovers for the TV ads for chip mong must use the same people as north Korean official news media
Kampuchia Crumbs
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: New Chip Mong Bank Expands in Phnom Penh

Post by Kampuchia Crumbs »

I just told my wife about this "Chip Mong" bank opening in Phnom Penh. We both got a good laugh out of it.

WHY?

As a term of endearment I sometimes will refer to Khmer people as "chipmonks" because often with the cheeks it looks like they have some seeds stored away. I love the look BTW. (wife is Khmer). It's a term I've never used outside of talking with my wife (don't know if others may find it offensive). Only mentioned it here because the banks name is unusual to western ears.

This banks name made my day.
What, Me worry?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic