Woman Gives Birth to Her Baby on the Street

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Woman Gives Birth to Her Baby on the Street

Post by Arget »

She is so relaxed that she gave birth with her shoes on. Now ready to jump back on the motto to go home and cook dinner.
Good onya mum. Hope both her and the bub do well.
whatwat
Expatriate
Hong Kong

Post by whatwat »

DaveG wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:44 am OMG that's just put me off my breakfast, It must has stung a bit, can't imagine trying to shit out something as big as that baby.
I'm jealous of the baby though, it's got more hair than me !!!!!

Good luck too both of them.
It doesn’t come out that hole.
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

whatwat wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:46 pm
DaveG wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:44 am OMG that's just put me off my breakfast, It must has stung a bit, can't imagine trying to shit out something as big as that baby.
I'm jealous of the baby though, it's got more hair than me !!!!!

Good luck too both of them.
It doesn’t come out that hole.
Lol, I learn something new every day here, thanks for that nugget of information :bow:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic