Drunk Man Says $100 Shoes Stolen in $3 Massage Parlor...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Drunk Man Says $100 Shoes Stolen in $3 Massage Parlor...

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Another story of a drunk man at a massage parlor...
Cambodia Breaking News (Phnom Penh): On September 6, 2019, an unidentified drunk Khmer man, aged about 30 years old, accused a massage lady of stealing his shoes at a massage shop named "169, 3 USD per hour", on street 271, Sangkat Tomnup Teuk, Khan Beung Keng Kong, Phnom Penh.
Before the incident, the man in question got very drunk before driving his Lexus car plate no. PP1AY-3569 to the massage parlor for a massage. Then, when he was about to leave the establishment, the man complained to the massage lady that his $US100 shoes were switched for some old flip-flops. The man and the massage lady argued with each other until the man called the police to file a complaint.
The police duly called the massage shop manager to the police station for questioning, but by then the drunk man had left the scene, and he didn't even pay his $3 for the massage service.
Last edited by CEOCambodiaNews on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Drunk Man Says $100 Shoes Stolen in $3 Massage Parlor...

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:24 pm Image
If he can out the wheels of a car with those sneakily exchanged flip-flops he's done better than his stolen $100 pair of shoes.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

I bet all the time he was getting a massage he had his eyes on his wallet in case his money was stolen and some sneaky bitch steals his shoes.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

This is what happens when you don't leave them some $100 bills to swap for fakes! They steal the next best thing!

Seriously though, a Khmer GF of mine recently came round showing off her new adidas trainers. They cost her $25 I think. I said they were not real for that money but she said yes they are, they are second hand! She got them from second hand shop that sells second hand branded shoes.

I wondered how/where they source their stock, and I couldn't see any consistent supply line other than lost and stolen. From that point onwards I have taken my genuine adidas trainers into the room with me whenever I have a massage rather than leave them at the shop door.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I wondered how/where they source their stock, and I couldn't see any consistent supply line other than lost and stolen.
They are imported.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:03 pm
I wondered how/where they source their stock, and I couldn't see any consistent supply line other than lost and stolen.
They are imported.
Imported from China.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
CamExpat
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CamExpat »

On a random tangent, I found it very funny they felt they needed quote the man's license plate number.

Guessing it was cut and paste from a police report or similar.
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

Probably pissed before he went out and they are at home.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic