How to deal with an asian bunny boiler?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: How to deal with an asian bunny boiler?

Post by John Bingham »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:47 pm i dont understand why some members are giving OP a hard time.
Me neither, whatever about his recent escapades he name-checked some people and crews I hung out with in the 90s, and that isn't just stuff you can Google. And Seawolf, apologies for not responding to your earlier post, it seemed off-topic for the thread but it's very likely we have met before.

8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

Thanks to Frank and John. Appreciated.

I don’t know why I am getting a hard time about this either. I certainly wasn’t intending a 12 pager from when I first posted. I thought it would make for a mildly entertaining anecdote as there is humor in the situation along with a bit of advice to all, especially newcomers to se Asia, to be careful with taking women back to your home or hotel room when you are out here as things can go south very fast.

I assumed others might share their bad experiences with a certain type of lady or offer some advice about what to do if I saw this nut job again.

Instead I have been harangued for my behavior when all I did was get a little tight on the booze one night and go home with a bar girl. Like no one has done that before ffs!!!!

Joking aside the experience I had with this woman was genuinely stressful and was actually very scary. I was amazed how fast the situation went totally out of control and how much this psycho had me by the short and curlies.

I told a couple of people at work who I felt I could trust and they were supportive and sympathetic along with being concerned.

After all by this stage I was getting bombarded by text messages from the bunny boiler, some of which were extremely threatening. She was going to me arrested, have acid thrown in my face. In fact one colleague I told said he would leave the country if it had happened to him.

Likewise I imagine if it had been the other way round and one of the few female posters who post on the sausage fest that is this forum had posted about a man they met one night who was now harassing them with death threats and blackmail I am sure many of you bar stool heroes would have been offering to sort the perpetrator out.

But maybe that says more about how people communicate digitally than anything else. And also how if a man gets assaulted by his partner it’s all a bit of a giggle with the lads down the boozer where as if a man assaults a woman everyone goes mental and lynch mobs get organised.

On a completely separate note I often wonder if the crimes people react with most ‘disgust’, ‘outrage’ and vitriol too aren’t also reflections of the impulses that lurk in the subconscious of all people, which is why so much entertainment is based around these taboos. But that’s another subject!

Anyway it was a frightening few weeks with this woman on my tail and it cost me a lot of money as I realized in this situation the police would be no help at all.

I did make a statement with the police but they did nothing but give me a phone number and said ring if she assaults you.

I also told my landlady who shrugged and said you have to get rid of her and there was nothing she could do either.

The boy on the door of the block was also no help either and I discovered though another resident who speaks the language he was terrified of the woman which is why she got into the building at all times of night so easily.

It was extremely intimidating and the psycho loved it too. It wasn’t just about extortion. She got a huge buzz out of it. I got the impression this wasn’t the first time she had pulled this refusing to leave stunt either.

She kept on coming back.

As it was I got lucky, she had to go to Singapore after a couple of weeks of this madness to sort out her dead husbands will (who she supposedly murdered). She rung me from the airport telling me she would return.

While she was away I had a window of opportunity so I moved apartment (losing my deposit and 2 months rent), changed my motorcycle and got a new phone. I couldn’t change jobs so I spent at leat a month paranoid every time I went to and from work. I told my boss as a precaution too. Luckily she never came.

Getting stalked is no joke. Scary in a country with a functioning legal system but out here where there is nothing but corruption and xenophobia? Extremely stressful.

I knew I would bump into her eventually and it happened seven months later the other day. Seeing her was a slap of fear in the face. I hope seeing her won’t start it off again and posted here for some advice. Got none.

Just be careful of these bar girls. In fact avoid them completely if you can.

Not sure how the thread got onto finances but it did. I got lucky. In 2011, going in with a mate far wiser than me, I bought 125 Bitcoins for a little over a thousand dollars. Cashed out two years ago. Easiest money I have ever made. Kind of like winning the lottery actually. But I am still not prepared to throw money at psychos! And I still think financial wealth is a crock of shit! Yes you need money blah blah blah....

Moral of the story and my last point on this odious matter:

Be careful out there folks and don’t shit on your own doorstep!

:)
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

The Seawolf wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:11 am Thanks to Frank and John. Appreciated.

I don’t know why I am getting a hard time about this either. I certainly wasn’t intending a 12 pager from when I first posted. I thought it would make for a mildly entertaining anecdote as there is humor in the situation along with a bit of advice to all, especially newcomers to se Asia, to be careful with taking women back to your home or hotel room when you are out here as things can go south very fast.

I assumed others might share their bad experiences with a certain type of lady or offer some advice about what to do if I saw this nut job again.

Instead I have been harangued for my behavior when all I did was get a little tight on the booze one night and go home with a bar girl. Like no one has done that before ffs!!!!

Joking aside the experience I had with this woman was genuinely stressful and was actually very scary. I was amazed how fast the situation went totally out of control and how much this psycho had me by the short and curlies.
Hello OP. Thanks for the entertaining and instructive tale. It could even qualify as a public service announcement. ;-)
Some posters here were critical because they thought you made some bad/stupid decisions, but yes, shit happens, and maybe some readers here have learnt something from your experience, so thanks for posting.
And best of all, there is a HAPPY ENDING. :D
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

I explained in the original post that I made a ‘schoolboy error’ and that the whole situation came about from drinking too much.

I eventually had to justify why I drunk too much be going into some ‘back story’ at spending 2 years recovery from a motorbike crash where I lived as a hermit.

I don’t think and never implied that I am beyond reproach and without fault in the situation. Yes I am culpable. I fucked up.

But at the same time I didn’t actually do anything out of the ordinary and certainly nothing that requires my ‘moral compass’ to be contemplated as one poster suggested. My moral compass? What is this forum, The Woman’s Institute?

I got drunk and copped off with a bar girl ffs. Hardly a shocking revelation considering where we all live. This then exploded into 3 weeks of hassle, anxiety, rage and well over a thousand dollars spent.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

Oh and, surprise surprise, zero support from local relevant authorities.

Nothing from my landlady apart from the chance to sting me for my deposit and rent.

Nothing from the police apart from some cop’s cellphone number and an assurance that if the woman assaulted me I should call (mid assault) and he would have a word with her.

I also went to my embassy and got nothing from them either. I didn’t even get past reception and was told it’s a police matter, sorry.

Pretty certain if I were a woman with some man stalking her the embassy would have responded.. However I understand in this situation, like in child custody cases, men come out as second class citizens. As women mostly fill that role I am not complaining

I guess that’s why it seems like a joke on here too.
Oh well. I am over it.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Glad to see you escaped crazy taxi girl. Just ignore the keyboard warriors. They see in you something unfulfilled in their lives and just want to tear you down to make you feel better.

And congrats on finding a good Cambodian girl. Hopefully it is someone who loves you for being you and not for your money, or using you as a status symbol, or just out or pity.

A doctor is rather high class khmer. How did you manage to meet her? Is she from International University/Sen Sok? And how did you manage to get the approval from her family and friends?

Anyways good luck on getting rid of the taxi girl and finding a nice girl.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^^ He is living in Laos. The doctor girl is Laotian.
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

The Seawolf's story should be a 'sticky' - what NOT to do when you arrive in S.E. Asia.
You could be next.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

After a doc said I might end up paralysed, yes, I let my hair down on my first night... in a manner of a dumb 20 year old - like getting fucking hammered and bring a random bar cunt back to my pad.

.. the schoolboy error of taking her back to my apartment ... (I was very very drunk.) ... she hung around like a bad smell for the whole weekend.
Monday.. so I left her at my apartment

Eventually I got my passport back for $500.
I panic and pay for the abortion ($300)
She kept on coming back

On a happier note -I then meet the best women I have met who I am still with and intend to stay with forever. I told her about the psycho. She is fine about it.

..don't want this bunny boiler cunt rocking the boat with this current lady

Oh wait - I forgot something. About 4 weeks after meeting the bunny boiler I notice discharge coming out of my dick.

I didn't pass the std on. I got her done too as a precaution

Yesterday I was in the gym and this women is grinning at me. It's the bunny boiler!

I want suggestions how to deal with this type of psycho........ I am going to the gym tonight.

I have changed everything

I am reluctant to change gym

Why move because of some cunt?
I would prefer to kill her and I know I am capable of killing as I have done so before. (Legally though, I was in the forces)

..always a hooker thing. I paid her $250 for services rendered. A fucking good rate for 3 fucks and a blow job.

What could I do? Stove her head in? Rape her?

When in Rome and all that.
Once a whore, always a whore
I mean that's a given right? We all have

I was in the 2eme Rep (FFL) when I was a young man. Its no biggie.
"I know I am capable of killing as I have done so before".

I didn't think I was bragging

I deserted

Pretty shameful I know...... It's just the truth. That's all.

But thanks for the concern and I will keep you posted on my bowel movements daily

A lovely woman. Pretty too. Zero maintenance. The best woman I have been with.

The good girl is a doctor.

And her grandfather is a former president

She drives a Mercedes Brabus

.....but I refuse to go in it
... its so vulgar.

I am not a troll. I am just a very lucky person who has short intense periods of very bad luck and I always have been

so I put in $1000. ..After that I did absolutely nothing.... Last year I sold up for a little over $1 million

The funny thing is I don't even care about money really.
They call me the jammiest git ever. Which is what I am.

..while my old buddies have worked their butts off and are still broke and I have just done what I have pleased all my life and ended up loaded - and now with a loaded girlfriend too!!

Not sure how the thread got onto finances but it did

I threatened her with violence and she just laughed

I don’t know why I am getting a hard time about this either
I have been harangued for my behavior
this psycho had me by the short and curlies
I also told my landlady who shrugged
Oh and, surprise surprise, zero support from local relevant authorities.
I also went to my embassy and got nothing from them either
However I understand in this situation....men come out as second class citizens

Be careful out there folks and don’t shit on your own doorstep
I didn’t actually do anything out of the ordinary
‘schoolboy error’

LOL (deep ones, from the belly)
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

Blimey Mr.12 Stepper here wastes an hour of his life quoting some stranger on an Internet forum who he thinks is a moral bankrupt asshole in need of a complete personality overhaul.

Surprised he has the time, what with ‘hitting meetings” all day and doing back to back 90 in 90 days and all the people he sponsors, taking about his highya powa all day.

God gwant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change blah blah waffle

Time to collect another chip complete with “claps, hugs and whoops” for living like 90 percent of people on Earth isn’t it , mister friend of Bill ?
Locked Previous topicNext topic