Why are men obsessed with breasts?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Why are men obsessed with breasts?

Post by Brody »

As one extremely wise and learned man of the flesh once opined:
Brody wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:08 pm I'm an ass-man from way back. That's where the pleasure resides, gentlemen.

I think guys that obsess over big milk-wagons are suffering from some kind of unresolved mommy issues.

It's all about the bum and SEA women have magnificent ones. It must be in the genes. From all that hip-flexion their ancestors got planting rice over the millennia.

Yuummmmmmmmmmerzzzzzz
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:47 am I’ve got used to having conversations with the top of mens’ heads as they stare into my cleavage.
Or you simply try to smother them with a hug while they are seated. I stood up, madame.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Felgerkarb wrote:
rozzieoz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:47 am I’ve got used to having conversations with the top of mens’ heads as they stare into my cleavage.
Or you simply try to smother them with a hug while they are seated. I stood up, madame.
Awww I’m a good hugger. :)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:34 pm
Felgerkarb wrote:
Awww I’m a good hugger. :)
Indeed you are, only I wanted to meet you face to face during the hug rather than face to boobs...at least for now.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Weirdo. ;)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Mnay years ago an American university decided to study this. They invited 3000 students to a free party, the only condition bing that thye had to wear special glasses so the researchers could see where they were looking. rathe unsuprisingly the me did tend to start tits when they first spoke to a woman. rather suprisingly they discovered the women first gave a very quick peek at the man's package. As usual, men are far less subtle then women
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Felgerkarb wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:39 pm at least for now.

Mr Know It All
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mr Know It All »

2 reasons....
if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Mr Know It All wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:06 pm 2 reasons....
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I'm not at all obsessed by large breasts, but they are so unusual here I sometimes can't help but stare.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic