I love Cambodia!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: I love Cambodia!

Post by Ghostwriter »

DaveG wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:01 am Arrrr, you think you have it tough, we got this as our PM.

What are Brits thinking of this show in general, and this episode in particular ? Does it sounds fair or biaised to Brits ears ?
As a Frog i can't really get into this discussion with an opinion, just wondering how will this turn out for UK and around.
(i didn't start another thread with it because you know, Frog).

[media] [/media]
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:03 am
DaveG wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:01 am Arrrr, you think you have it tough, we got this as our PM.

What are Brits thinking of this show in general, and this episode in particular ? Does it sounds fair or biaised to Brits ears ?
As a Frog i can't really get into this discussion with an opinion, just wondering how will this turn out for UK and around.
(i didn't start another thread with it because you know, Frog).

[media] [/media]
In short its a shitshow. i have just spent 6 month ina piss arse town in europe the size of kep getting my Eu residency sorted out. 100 brits a month were doing the same and that was one tiny resort in one of 26 EU countries. many hoilday workers scared of losing their jobs (they work summer on the med and winter in the ski resorts) old people who had live there for years and never bothered registering and evn single parents coming to open bars and get the kids out before Boris and his stormtrooper sent britihs tanks (have we got any?) through the channel tunnel.
The plain fact is brexit only works if the EU fails. Evryone knows it. Boris trump or is it Donald Johnson? anyway the terrible siamese twins will try to destroy the EU in an economic war. Donald needs a win forhis election campaign as the chinese are running rings round him and pissing off the republican farmers, and Boris needs to blame the Eu for the cretins who voted bresit in the first place
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by tireswang »

:stir: it could be worse...Steroids and Fentanyl and no moral compass...shoot them in the Vagina. Duhnald Trump and your Boy are buttercups.
~
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Even fox news presenters are now calling Trump demented. Notably Shep Smith. I don't see him running for a 2nd term. I can't see Boris lasting long either.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

whats all this shit about Brexit on a thread titled.

I Love Cambodia

the whole Europe zone thing never should have happened...
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:03 am the whole Europe zone thing never should have happened...
What's the Europe zone?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

You have to read the content, not just the title Richard
Start with the original post and read on from there
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

frank lee bent wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:11 am Start with the original post and read on from there
Sounds like work.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

tireswang wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:34 am :please: go back to Trump.Land if you love pissing on roofs. Many Cambodians speak American/English...so solly about your Snookyville Folly.
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic