American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by fax »

You headbutted a guy who stood you up to fight in a bar at 9am so hard your testicle required 12 stitches am I reading this right?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by frank lee bent »

Lol, big balls.
At my age it is all I can do to bust a nut at all.

I guess the younger members must be much better fixed.
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Drown the fish in the Mekong!
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

PIEMAN wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:28 am
MarkRobinson wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:46 pm So what was the outcome ? Was there a fight /punch-on ,or was it just talk ?
I saw him in pattaya one night and we had a striaghtner on the beach. was a tough cunt i will say gave me 12 stitches in the nut when i butted him but the same butt knocked him out.We saw one another a week later and he told me some cunt whom i had a run in with in snooky had been filling his head with shit.
So someone lied about you, as a result you were acuused of being a pedo. This is why most systems assume you are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law. All we know about the accused is he is alleged to have committed offences and the yanks has reuqested he is extradited to stand trial. you do not know for sure he is guilty, he does not seem to have been accused of anything in Cambodia. he could be like you, just guilty of pissing off someone who has spread malicious rumours. I worked in social services many years ago and you would be suprised how many false allegations are made. In one case it was a stepdaughter whose stepfather would not give her extra pocket money. he lost his job, his wife, and got got put into hospital before she admitted she made it all up. What are we coming to when titltle tattle determines if you are guilty or not?Whty dont we just dispense with courts and let mob justice rules, as has been happening in India and pakistan?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

He failed to appear on California for his court date on August 3, so he has to go back to answer the 3 counts.

He has fled from due process.
Rules of evidence must be followed for charges to apply, not "tittle tattle".

Generally, fleeing prosecution is viewed by courts is an indication of guilt.

It is true that he has not been convicted, warrant for his arrest has been issued so he is going back to face charges .

I don't see why he deserves any sympathy at all.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

Never realised he had not been found guilty.I fled england due too trumped up charges.So i was guilty when i returned 5 yrs later i walkef.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

PIEMAN wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:15 am Never realised he had not been found guilty.I fled england due too trumped up charges.So i was guilty when i returned 5 yrs later i walkef.
so why did you do a runner, you went back and faced it? why not face it straight away instead of living in exile?
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

PIEMAN wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:28 am
MarkRobinson wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:46 pm So what was the outcome ? Was there a fight /punch-on ,or was it just talk ?
I saw him in pattaya one night and we had a striaghtner on the beach. was a tough cunt i will say gave me 12 stitches in the nut when i butted him but the same butt knocked him out.We saw one another a week later and he told me some cunt whom i had a run in with in snooky had been filling his head with shit.
MarkRobinson
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by MarkRobinson »

What are you now doing to " discover /determine" who this original " cunt " is ? The one who bull- shitted your oppounate that you fought on the beach .
"The Truth ,The whole truth " & nothing but the T R U T H ,Galbelly for the Defense.🍇
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:34 am
PIEMAN wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:15 am Never realised he had not been found guilty.I fled england due too trumped up charges.So i was guilty when i returned 5 yrs later i walkef.
so why did you do a runner, you went back and faced it? why not face it straight away instead of living in exile?
You dont understand trumped up charges means fabricated.I knew i would do jail but the 5 yrs in exile a lot of things came to light which proved i was not the culprit.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic