American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

Bedazzler! wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:48 pm Visa on arrival form makes you write down address where you are staying
What happens if you dont know.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by xandreu »

Bedazzler! wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:48 pm Visa on arrival form makes you write down address where you are staying
In my experience, most people don't have / don#t know / can't be bothered to get the full address of where they're staying while they're cramped up in the middle seat of economy class on the plane, and just write any old rubbish on the form, knowing full well that nobody takes a blind bit notice of it at immigration.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Anchor Moy explained it, Guesthouse/Hotel/Hostel owners and landlords are required to report any foreigners staying at their properties to the DoI within 24 hours of arrival.
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by hdgh29 »

PIEMAN wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:54 pm Lowest of the low peados are thats why people in developing countries like this should be carefull about the mud they fling.Once in a bar in snooky this guy came up to me and said i believe your a peado.I turned to the western bar manager and asked him did i hear that right.
He said you heard it right and i said to the Guy i do not know who you are what you are.But i will be sat in this stool tomorrow at 9am and come and repeat what you said.

I waited and waited then waited a bit longer his mate turns up and asks for a chat.I refused said i only want to speak to your mate.He left and niethet were seen again till i was in Patraya.
Sounds like 'this bloke come up to me' from Derek and Clive Live.
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

hdgh29 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:14 pm
PIEMAN wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:54 pm Lowest of the low peados are thats why people in developing countries like this should be carefull about the mud they fling.Once in a bar in snooky this guy came up to me and said i believe your a peado.I turned to the western bar manager and asked him did i hear that right.
He said you heard it right and i said to the Guy i do not know who you are what you are.But i will be sat in this stool tomorrow at 9am and come and repeat what you said.

I waited and waited then waited a bit longer his mate turns up and asks for a chat.I refused said i only want to speak to your mate.He left and niethet were seen again till i was in Patraya.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

cptrelentless wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:18 pm
hdgh29 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:14 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
From pedophile report to comedy thread. Only on CEO. :crazy:
Sweet Lemon
Expatriate

Post by Sweet Lemon »

“DO YOU WANNA STEP OUTSIDE ... but not now, in 13 hours, when I’m sober.”
MarkRobinson
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by MarkRobinson »

So what was the outcome ? Was there a fight /punch-on ,or was it just talk ?
"The Truth ,The whole truth " & nothing but the T R U T H ,Galbelly for the Defense.🍇
Jack mehoff
Expatriate

Post by Jack mehoff »

I've always put down Hotel Cambodia and have never set foot in the place. Never an address, never a problem
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

MarkRobinson wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:46 pm So what was the outcome ? Was there a fight /punch-on ,or was it just talk ?
I saw him in pattaya one night and we had a striaghtner on the beach. was a tough cunt i will say gave me 12 stitches in the nut when i butted him but the same butt knocked him out.We saw one another a week later and he told me some cunt whom i had a run in with in snooky had been filling his head with shit.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic