New: Angkor Air Direct Flights Between Phnom Penh and Da Nang, Vietnam.

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 5080
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1371
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: New: Angkor Air Direct Flights Between Phnom Penh and Da Nang, Vietnam.

Post by hanno » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:31 am

Also plenty of Khmer working here.
User avatar
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Posts: 35079
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
Reputation: 1918
Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: New: Angkor Air Direct Flights Between Phnom Penh and Da Nang, Vietnam.

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:17 pm

Vietnam Airlines divests stake in Cambodia Angkor Air
By Hung Le April 12, 2020 | 10:13 am GMT+7

This information was revealed in post-audit notes to Vietnam Airlines’ audited 2019 consolidated financial statement released Friday, which explains how the company has been impacted by the Covid-19 epidemic this year.

Earlier in 2020, the Prime Minister had approved a plan allowing Vietnam Airlines to restructure its investment in Cambodia Angkor Air, and the company is accordingly carrying this out this divestment, the report said.

Vietnam Airlines owns 49 percent of Cambodia Angkor Air, Cambodia’s flag carrier, and the remaining 51 percent belongs to the Cambodian government.

Vietnam Airlines has also signed contracts to sell five A321 aircraft with a total liquidation value of $37 million to undisclosed buyers. Delivery of all the above aircraft is expected to be completed before June this year, the airline said.
More here: https://e.vnexpress.net/news/business/c ... 83417.html
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
MikeD
Expatriate
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:31 pm
Reputation: 19
United States of America

Re: New: Angkor Air Direct Flights Between Phnom Penh and Da Nang, Vietnam.

Post by MikeD » Sat May 02, 2020 7:36 pm

johnny lightning wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:53 pm
The only problem is the place is pretty boring for a big city and has some of the worst weather in the country. Plenty of rain, the odd typhoon and stinking hot when the sun comes out. That said it has some of the best price/quality accommodation to be found anywhere in SEA. Last year I was paying 11 bucks a night for a new, spotless room with cable TV, good wifi, hot water, AC and big comfy bed. Also came with a pretty disgusting breakfast but as I don't get up early enough to eat breakfast I wasn't fussed.
When is it a good time to visit Danang when there will lillte or no rain?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests