Australian JUSTIN KING Asks Cambodian Immigration to Send Him Home

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Australian JUSTIN KING Asks Cambodian Immigration to Send Him Home

Post by rozzieoz »

PIEMAN wrote::stir: sausage rolls 3.50
Steak kidney 4.00
Chunky beef 4.00
Curry 4.00
Chicken mushroom 4.00
Mince beef onion 4.00
Thats when i sell hot.Discount for frozen pies.
I can highly recommend them!
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by hdgh29 »

bittermelon wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:45 pm
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:43 pm

I can't quite work you out, Pieman.
But next time i pass through Phnom Penh i am going to try one of your pies.
Then i will know aallll about you, and then i'm gonna publish my character reading on CEO.
:assasin: better be good pies..
Haven't tried the pies- but I know the guy, according to your formula they must be good pies.
Should be the best pies ever at those prices. USD? that makes them about double the price of pies back in NZ land. For that price I would expect them to be served on the naked belly of a beautiful girl, using her breasts to squeeze the bottle of ketchup and her thighs to hold my tinnie while she fed me the pie one small piece at a time.
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

^^ I think that could probably be arranged for an extra fee. Hard to find a pie for less than $4.50 NZ now, probably more like 5, which at todays rates makes them just under 40% dearer. Not bad at all considering that $1.50 handle- at $2.35 is less than a third, probably closer to a quarter of what one would pay in the land of the long white cloud. AND you get it delivered to you and can eat it at your watering hole. A lot of places in NZ wouldn't let you do that- the Golden Bear brewery in Mapua being one exception I can think of- they let you BYO fish and chips.
Just one of the things I like about this part of the world, a lot of bars have this radical idea that if you are spending $ at their place they want you to be happy- and if that means paying someone else for food no problem.
I remember a while back I was drinking in a bar in Chiang Mai and was getting a bit peckish- remembered i had a kg of Rambutan in my bag and asked the ladyboy waitress if it was ok to eat them there. She said yes- and looked at me as if i was a weirdo for asking.
la8rat
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by la8rat »

PIEMAN wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:46 pm :stir: sausage rolls 3.50
Steak kidney 4.00
Chunky beef 4.00
Curry 4.00
Chicken mushroom 4.00
Mince beef onion 4.00
any chance of a photo of one of these pies?

i sometimes think Terry Pratchett based Ankh-Morpork on pp. which would make you the famous cut-me-own-throat-dibbler
A lie can get round the world faster than the truth can get its boots on.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:00 pm
PIEMAN wrote::stir: sausage rolls 3.50
Steak kidney 4.00
Chunky beef 4.00
Curry 4.00
Chicken mushroom 4.00
Mince beef onion 4.00
I can highly recommend them!
I too shall vouch for their goodness. Well worth the price when peckish at the bar...
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:assasin: i went out at 5pm tonight to try for the early trade sold out in 4 bars.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Outrageous that Pieman has used this poor unfortunate grown ups lack of personal responsibility as an underhand marketing opportunity to shift more pies. Sold out already due to his moral support of the weak and fallen of Phnom Penh nightlife. There's a business opportunity everywhere.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:07 pm Outrageous that Pieman has used this poor unfortunate grown ups lack of personal responsibility as an underhand marketing opportunity to shift more pies. Sold out already due to his moral support of the weak and fallen of Phnom Penh nightlife. There's a business opportunity everywhere.
Not really, one could argue he was baited here:
fax wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:36 pm What kind of pies are there? Can you post a menu?
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

Pathetic seems apt for this guy
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

clutchcargo wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:34 pm
Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:07 pm Outrageous that Pieman has used this poor unfortunate grown ups lack of personal responsibility as an underhand marketing opportunity to shift more pies. Sold out already due to his moral support of the weak and fallen of Phnom Penh nightlife. There's a business opportunity everywhere.
Not really, one could argue he was baited here:
fax wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:36 pm What kind of pies are there? Can you post a menu?
:facepalm:
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic