Australian JUSTIN KING Asks Cambodian Immigration to Send Him Home

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Australian JUSTIN KING Asks Cambodian Immigration to Send Him Home

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

PIEMAN wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:12 pm
fax wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:22 am
PIEMAN wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:41 am i would say most guys who live in pp have mental issues.
Do you think your perception could be skewed from primarily interacting with the type of foreigner who buys pies at 1am in red light districts?
I sell from 9.30pm till 11pm.
I can't quite work you out, Pieman.
But next time i pass through Phnom Penh i am going to try one of your pies.
Then i will know aallll about you, and then i'm gonna publish my character reading on CEO.
:assasin: better be good pies..
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Pathetic Case of Australian JUSTIN KING Asking Cambodian Immigration to Send Him Home

Post by hdgh29 »

PIEMAN wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:44 pm :stir: nothing pathetic about asking for help.For the grace of god that could be me.Think of poor Alf who refused help and died penniless in a doorway.Well played Justin and bol.
Fair enough, nothing wrong with a bit of sympathy for a fellow man. But. There are some questions that could be asked:
-When he came into the country, did he have enough money to support himself
-Did he arrive in the S E Asian region on a one way ticket
-At some earlier point he must have known that his visa was running out
-he must have had some money..what did he spend it on, and why wasn't it spent on his fare home
-Dont give us that 'there but for the grace of God's malarkey....unless like this guy you are also a total buffoon who should stay home where your carers can keep a close eye on you. Just cos he's an old dude doesn't make him more worthy than the begpackers who come in for a lot of stick on CEO.
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
paparazzi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by paparazzi »

Day after day a quiet afternoon sharing a beer with a few friend is spoilt by these guys who knowingly stay on without the correct documentation. They walk up and down 136st looking for any expats then home in on them for a free drink.

They don't understand 'fuck off ' !!

Make all sorts of threats.

They also order beers and leave without paying.

Time to have a clean out of these pricks on 136st. Its crazy enough without them adding to it.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:51 am Does anyone commenting actually know the meanings of "pathetic" ? The primary meaning is "inspiring pity".
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... h/pathetic
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

paparazzi wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:29 pm Day after day a quiet afternoon sharing a beer with a few friend is spoilt by these guys who knowingly stay on without the correct documentation. They walk up and down 136st looking for any expats then home in on them for a free drink.

Time to have a clean out of these pricks on 136st. Its crazy enough without them adding to it.
Then who would buy Pieman's pies???
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:stir:
Yerg wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:56 pm
paparazzi wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:29 pm Day after day a quiet afternoon sharing a beer with a few friend is spoilt by these guys who knowingly stay on without the correct documentation. They walk up and down 136st looking for any expats then home in on them for a free drink.

My pies are expensive and if i have any left i have been known to give them to PATHETIC people.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

PIEMAN wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:00 pm :stir:
Yerg wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:56 pm

My pies are expensive and if i have any left i have been known to give them to PATHETIC people.
Having never been gifted one of your pies, I can now consider myself not pathetic. :hattip:
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

PIEMAN wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:00 pm i have been known to give them to PATHETIC people.
How piethetic of you.

What kind of pies are there? Can you post a menu?
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:stir: sausage rolls 3.50
Steak kidney 4.00
Chunky beef 4.00
Curry 4.00
Chicken mushroom 4.00
Mince beef onion 4.00
Thats when i sell hot.Discount for frozen pies.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:43 pm

I can't quite work you out, Pieman.
But next time i pass through Phnom Penh i am going to try one of your pies.
Then i will know aallll about you, and then i'm gonna publish my character reading on CEO.
:assasin: better be good pies..
Haven't tried the pies- but I know the guy, according to your formula they must be good pies.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic