Vid - Indian women fight back on bus

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
UKJ
Expatriate

Vid - Indian women fight back on bus

Post by UKJ »

Unreal how nobody came to their aid during the scuffle.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-30272204

A video of two sisters beating up three men, who were allegedly sexually harassing them on a moving bus in India, has gone viral on social media.
The men have been arrested and charged with assault, police said.
Friday's incident, recorded by a passenger on a mobile phone, took place in the northern state of Haryana.
Violence against Indian women has been in the spotlight since the gang rape and murder of a student on a bus in the capital, Delhi, in December 2012.
The attack caused outrage and prompted India to introduce stringent anti-rape laws.
The latest incident happened in Rohtak district when the two students, 22-year-old Aarti and 19-year-old Pooja, were on their way home.
Younger sister Pooja told BBC Hindi that the three young men "threatened us and abused us".
"The men started to abuse me and touch me. I told them 'if you touch me again, you'll get beaten up'. They called a friend on the phone and told him to 'come over because we have to beat up some girls'," Pooja said.
She said they decided to take on the attackers when other passengers did not come to their help.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Vid - Indian women fight back on bus

Post by Milord »

Keeping it classy in India.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic