American SHAUN EARL ROBINSON Arrested for Obscenity Against Minors in Siem Reap

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Re: American SHAUN EARL ROBINSON Arrested for Obscenity Against Minors in Siem Reap

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

I don't get why banned people come back under an alias to be dicks, seems like a very boring existence. Definitely some psychological problems, I suppose it's better than them going bananas in the real world though lol. A form of medication if you would.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: American SHAUN EARL ROBINSON Arrested for Obscenity Against Minors in Siem Reap

Post by frank lee bent »

Maybe related to his obsession with photographing shirtless geezers.

Definitely some roos loose in the top paddock.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Everyone needs a hobby 😂
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

frank lee bent wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:53 am Definitely some roos loose in the top paddock.
a few sanga's short of a picnic
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:28 am Without any evidence as you say other than the said member stating that such living arrangements did exist.
What sort of evidence should he provide if the poster already admits to it? If I say that I have red shoes and someone else says that I have said that I have red shoes won't you believe it?

Duncan has said several times that he raises those kids. He posted pictures of their scrambled eggs. I'm not sure I follow, why is it terrible to say that Duncan does that?

Duncan is a good example some people have good intentions. Shaun Earl Robinson is a good example of the contrary.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

fax wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:40 pm
clutchcargo wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:28 am Without any evidence as you say other than the said member stating that such living arrangements did exist.
What sort of evidence should he provide if the poster already admits to it?
Have another look at the post I was quoting from:
Such grave accusations should have some evidence.
I take what FLB is referring to here as 'grave accusations' was previously made insinuations and potential accusations of paedophilia.

So, the evidence in this instance is referring to the grave accusations NOT the living arrangements.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

If only JL Gray had said something derogatory about Phuket in his first post, he would have been banned hours earlier. Obviously, an inside job as he knew the mods weak spot
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

i think dudes need to protect themselves these days when it comes to kids...
kind of like how dudes need to protect themselves at work around females.
taking chances even if honorable intentions are the purpose of the interaction is asking for trouble ..ruin..ridicule..death..
for people who are aghast...I suggest you read the post about the underage girls working at the massage parlor for an adult female....
i dated a Thai lady who was 20 years older than me in the 80s...she had 3 kids from her first marriage.
the kids stayed with her every summer..I knew them.
I took her son to a baseball game and a movie and was not dating his mom any longer...
But, we knew each other for 3 years ...his mom trusted me..and it was like being part of the big brother association at the time..
This is a different story..
a street kid? video games?
like offering a bar girl yaba ice in Thailand..
i see kids all the time that need help.
Best to avoid anything that can appear to be vile...
I bought my wife's nephew a new bicycle last week.
That is how I would suggest helping the kids of Cambodia...
this guy just threw his life away...
so bizarre.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

j57 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:20 pm i think dudes need to protect themselves these days when it comes to kids...
kind of like how dudes need to protect themselves at work around females.
taking chances even if honorable intentions are the purpose of the interaction is asking for trouble ..ruin..ridicule..death..
for people who are aghast...I suggest you read the post about the underage girls working at the massage parlor for an adult female....
i dated a Thai lady who was 20 years older than me in the 80s...she had 3 kids from her first marriage.
the kids stayed with her every summer..I knew them.
I took her son to a baseball game and a movie and was not dating his mom any longer...
But, we knew each other for 3 years ...his mom trusted me..and it was like being part of the big brother association at the time..
This is a different story..
a street kid? video games?
like offering a bar girl yaba ice in Thailand..
i see kids all the time that need help.
Best to avoid anything that can appear to be vile...
I bought my wife's nephew a new bicycle last week.
That is how I would suggest helping the kids of Cambodia...
this guy just threw his life away...
so bizarre.
I have to wonder how many kid's lives he has messed up before he was caught
Nearly 70% of child sex offenders have between 1 and 9 victims; at least 20% have 10 to 40 victims https://www.raace.org/statistics-information
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

I take what FLB is referring to here as 'grave accusations' was previously made insinuations and potential accusations of paedophilia.

So, the evidence in this instance is referring to the grave accusations NOT the living arrangements.
i was actually referring to the suggestion that cam nivag travels to Cambodia to engage in illegal activities as being unwarranted without evidence.

the smears he tried to make against Duncan are so ludicrous, i did not feel any response was warranted to his vicious attacks on an innocent man.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic