Kiwi MARK MILLIN Booked for Road Rage in Siem Reap

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 3957
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 2269
Cambodia

Re: Kiwi MARK MILLIN Booked for Road Rage in Siem Reap

Post by clutchcargo » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:00 pm

Yerg wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:37 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:04 pm
hanno wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:49 pm
Now waiting for his lawyer.
We couldn't be that lucky.
If we do get lucky, this could turn in to the longest thread in CEO history... ;-) ;-)
It's got a lot to live up to then...compared to 84 pages here: post299750.html?hilit=stylish#p299750

My money isn't on it...but happy to be proved wrong hehe :beer3:
MarkNZ
Tourist
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:51 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: Kiwi MARK MILLIN Booked for Road Rage in Siem Reap

Post by MarkNZ » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:34 pm

rozzieoz wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:23 pm
I can't wait for his ''lawyer'' to start posting.
It's a shame Cam Nivag isn't around.
Who is cam Nuvag?
Can he delete this?
I can pay cash $250 by September 4. Just remove it. For my kids.
User avatar
Yerg
Expatriate
Posts: 975
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:41 pm
Reputation: 629
Location: 1984
Great Britain

Re: Kiwi MARK MILLIN Booked for Road Rage in Siem Reap

Post by Yerg » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:43 pm

You do know that nothing ever really gets deleted off the internet, right??
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 5075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1367
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Kiwi MARK MILLIN Booked for Road Rage in Siem Reap

Post by hanno » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:44 pm

MarkNZ wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:34 pm
rozzieoz wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:23 pm
I can't wait for his ''lawyer'' to start posting.
It's a shame Cam Nivag isn't around.
Who is cam Nuvag?
Can he delete this?
I can pay cash $250 by September 4. Just remove it. For my kids.
I don’t know you and thus have no beef with you. But I think you are not very smart, the best option would have been to just shut up and let this blow over. Do you seriously think people will let this go for a measly $250? And do you really think the Internet forgets. Makes we wonder how you managed to bilge money out of government, doesn’t reflect well on their intelligence.
User avatar
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
Posts: 628
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 10:34 pm
Reputation: 283
United States of America

Re: Kiwi MARK MILLIN Booked for Road Rage in Siem Reap

Post by GMJS-CEO » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:08 pm

Doubt the MarkNZ is the guy named in the OP, just a windup
User avatar
Yerg
Expatriate
Posts: 975
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:41 pm
Reputation: 629
Location: 1984
Great Britain

Re: Kiwi MARK MILLIN Booked for Road Rage in Siem Reap

Post by Yerg » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:09 pm

hanno wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:44 pm
MarkNZ wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:34 pm
rozzieoz wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:23 pm
I can't wait for his ''lawyer'' to start posting.
It's a shame Cam Nivag isn't around.
Who is cam Nuvag?
Can he delete this?
I can pay cash $250 by September 4. Just remove it. For my kids.
I don’t know you and thus have no beef with you. But I think you are not very smart, the best option would have been to just shut up and let this blow over. Do you seriously think people will let this go for a measly $250? And do you really think the Internet forgets. Makes we wonder how you managed to bilge money out of government, doesn’t reflect well on their intelligence.
Does it reflect highly on his? :stir: I too have no beef. I would echo the "let sleeping dogs lie" approach. I wouldn't waste $250 MarkNZ. Even deleting the thread doesn't mean it will go away.

On a side note, please keep posting. We've got an 84-page thread record to beat.
User avatar
Clemen
Expatriate
Posts: 673
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:04 pm
Reputation: 428
Cambodia

Re: Kiwi MARK MILLIN Booked for Road Rage in Siem Reap

Post by Clemen » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:13 pm

MarkNZ wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:34 pm
rozzieoz wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:23 pm
I can't wait for his ''lawyer'' to start posting.
It's a shame Cam Nivag isn't around.
Who is cam Nuvag?
Can he delete this?
I can pay cash $250 by September 4. Just remove it. For my kids.
I'll pay $251 (usd not nz pesos) to keep it on here. For the kids. Not even cam Nuvag could remove it then
Conscience can be a terrible thing. So I hear. Not if you're something like me, of course. I don't give a fuck. Iain M Banks
User avatar
fax
Expatriate
Posts: 2418
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:28 am
Reputation: 1223
Korea North

Re: Kiwi MARK MILLIN Booked for Road Rage in Siem Reap

Post by fax » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:22 pm

MarkNZ wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:34 pm
I can pay cash $250 by September 4. Just remove it. For my kids.
Comments like this make this a very dark thread...
User avatar
newkidontheblock
Expatriate
Posts: 1966
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 3:51 am
Reputation: 613

Re: Kiwi MARK MILLIN Booked for Road Rage in Siem Reap

Post by newkidontheblock » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:39 pm

As long as the OP isn’t cut from the same cloth as the Norwegian martial arts guy in Phuket who was ‘defending’ himself by breaking down the door to his neighbors hotel room and choking the old man to death in front of his wife and kid, I think CEO will be safe.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:39 am
Reputation: 547
United States of America

Re: Kiwi MARK MILLIN Booked for Road Rage in Siem Reap

Post by angkorjohn2 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:08 pm

clutchcargo wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:00 pm
Yerg wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:37 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:04 pm
hanno wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:49 pm
Now waiting for his lawyer.
We couldn't be that lucky.

If we do get lucky, this could turn in to the longest thread in CEO history... ;-) ;-)
It's got a lot to live up to then...compared to 84 pages here: post299750.html?hilit=stylish#p299750

My money isn't on it...but happy to be proved wrong hehe :beer3:
Please don't reawaken the dead sir, her spelling and punctuation made Pieman look like Stephen Fry
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AndyKK, Deefer, edgar11, jaynewcastle, paul2d, ron100, siliconlife, simon43, xandreu and 318 guests