US Pedophile GEORGE THEROS Bought 9-Year-Old Girl in Thailand To Take Home

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Jack mehoff
Expatriate

Re: US Pedophile GEORGE THEROS Bought 9-Year-Old Girl in Thailand To Take Home

Post by Jack mehoff »

Waiting for the posts saying he hasn't been convicted yet and it might not be true.
Any assets this guy has should be confiscated under civil forfiture and used to combat human trafficking.
Jack mehoff
Expatriate

Post by Jack mehoff »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:18 pm A bullet is more than this POS deserves. He is what piano wire was really meant for.

Pretty close, he has throat cancer and will hopefully spend his last days suffering. He deserves it. He's been to court and agreed to a plea deal. Begged the Judge for treatment or he would die. Most likely tried bringing her to U.S to keep her while seeking treatment for cancer. Bought the girl and her sister from their parents in Thailand.
Jack mehoff
Expatriate

Post by Jack mehoff »

Duncan wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:31 pm This story is similar to the one about a alien who took a 10 year old back to his planet and returned her the next day. Unfortunately no-one saw it happen but it must be true cause it was first reported in the English Sun, newspaper and again many times in other newspapers and even internet forums like this one.
It would only be similar if the alien went to court, made a plea deal and is in custody.
Sweet Lemon
Expatriate

Post by Sweet Lemon »

Duncan wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:31 pm This story is similar to the one about a alien who took a 10 year old back to his planet and returned her the next day. Unfortunately no-one saw it happen but it must be true cause it was first reported in the English Sun, newspaper and again many times in other newspapers and even internet forums like this one.
What a bizarre comment. He was caught with the girl, she said he raped her, and he is entering a guilty plea. Why would you equate her claims of sexual abuse to reports of alien abduction?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Sweet Lemon wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:50 am
What a bizarre comment. He was caught with the girl, she said he raped her, and he is entering a guilty plea. Why would you equate her claims of sexual abuse to reports of alien abduction?

Very simple. ,,, I dont believe everything I read . That includes what is written in the bible.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Sweet Lemon
Expatriate

Post by Sweet Lemon »

This says the girl was Cambodian, not Thai, but her family was living in Thailand. The 70 something year old guy "adopted" her according to the press and paid for school fees and books and uniforms for her and her sister. Then he paid the family to "adopt" her and take her to Hawaii for "better education" where he told people she was her "daughter."

https://mauinow.com/2019/08/01/maui-man ... in-panama/
Duncan wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:54 am

Very simple. ,,, I dont believe everything I read . That includes what is written in the bible.
We're not talking about the Bible or a story of some rising from the dead or turning water into wine.

We're talking about a nine year old girl who says she was raped by the 70+ year old Western man who informally adopted her. Witnesses in Panama saw it. Why do you find this to be not believable and comparable to a claim of alien abduction?

I don't see why she and witnesses she barely knows would fabricate this. It seems much more believable to me that this creepy old white guy "adopted" a Cambodian girl and paid school fees etc. for her and her sister and called her his "daughter" to groom the girl for sex.

It's disgusting. The "I don't believe it!" pedophile-defending here is very disturbing.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Sweet Lemon wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:56 pm This says the girl was Cambodian, not Thai, but her family was living in Thailand. The 70 something year old guy "adopted" her according to the press and paid for school fees and books and uniforms for her and her sister. Then he paid the family to "adopt" her and take her to Hawaii for "better education" where he told people she was her "daughter."

https://mauinow.com/2019/08/01/maui-man ... in-panama/
Duncan wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:54 am

We're not talking about the Bible or a story of some rising from the dead or turning water into wine.

We're talking about a nine year old girl who says she was raped by the 70+ year old Western man who informally adopted her. Witnesses in Panama saw it. Why do you find this to be not believable and comparable to a claim of alien abduction?

I don't see why she and witnesses she barely knows would fabricate this. It seems much more believable to me that this creepy old white guy "adopted" a Cambodian girl and paid school fees etc. for her and her sister and called her his "daughter" to groom the girl for sex.

It's disgusting. The "I don't believe it!" pedophile-defending here is very disturbing.
I dont see any posts on pedo defending. Can you point them out ? It's all more bullshit that you are making up.

What I'm on about is believing ALL that we read without geting the facts right or we will going back to the Somaly Mom error and we all know how much of that was true.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

If it's about not believing what we read until we get the facts right, then there's an awful lot of news on here and in the media that would fall into that category.

Why single this pedo thread out in particular to post that assertion?
Sweet Lemon
Expatriate

Post by Sweet Lemon »

Duncan wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:08 pm dont see any posts on pedo defending. Can you point them out ? It's all more bullshit that you are making up.

What I'm on about is believing ALL that we read without geting the facts right or we will going back to the Somaly Mom error and we all know how much of that was true.
You didn't say "let's wait for the facts." You read a story about a white man allowed to "adopt" a Cambodian girl who then said he repeatedly raped her, and about independent witnesses corroborating this, and about the FBI determining there was sufficient evidence to arrest him.

Your response was to say the girl's as believable as a little girl claiming to be abducted by aliens, and that is really sick.

Sexual abuse of Cambodian children by white men who groom them and befriend their families and informally "adopt" them is real. Alien abductions are not.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Sweet Lemon wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:26 pm
Duncan wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:08 pm dont see any posts on pedo defending. Can you point them out ? It's all more bullshit that you are making up.

You didn't say "let's wait for the facts." You read a story about a white man allowed to "adopt" a Cambodian girl who then said he repeatedly raped her, and about independent witnesses corroborating this, and about the FBI determining there was sufficient evidence to arrest him.

Your response was to say the girl's as believable as a little girl claiming to be abducted by aliens, and that is really sick.

Sexual abuse of Cambodian children by white men who groom them and befriend their families and informally "adopt" them is real. Alien abductions are not.

Dont talk shit ,, That was Not my responce. My posts are all about getting the facts right and not believing all you read in the papers always with the intent of selling papers. And you are just like them in making up more bullshit that may not be accurate.

I get this distinct feeling that your last responce is aimed at me because I have been raising 4 girls for the last 14 years here. I take my responsibilities in raising them very seriously and life is a open book to anyone who wants to check me out or ask the girls . I know the rules . I know the difference between right and wrong and what the penalties are and it's very easy to make accusations and have no facts to show.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic