I hate backpackers

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: I hate backpackers

Post by DaveG »

Why not just save more money, stay in a nice hotel with rooftop pool, eat in restaurants and stop moaning about backpackers when you were the one staying in a backpacker hostel.
I don't stay in 3 dollar beds because I like my own room with king size bed all to myself ( well maybe share it for an hour with some lucky lady ) if I must !!! :dragonchase:
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Trapsuperstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:06 pm ...no more low budget travel, That totally sucks man, i hate living out a back pack and sitting on 9 Hour flights.
Ah. I get it now. You mis-typed your post subject - It should have said "I hate other backpackers".
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Trapsuperstar
BANNED
Iran

Post by Trapsuperstar »

shnoukieBRO wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:25 pm Trap.

That's what happens when u pay $3 instead of $5 for a far superior Hostal dorm.

You sabotaged your experience by being a tight arse.
I can't help being the way i am.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Queensland Bogan I suspect
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Trapsuperstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:37 pm I recently spend a week in a 3$ dorm in PP.

i should have stayed on 136# but didn't.

it sucked man, I hate those backpacker people, I hate how they are, All inconsiderate to each other.

They live like cockroaches Just play on there wifi and ignore each other, They are the dregs of society, The outcasts, The plebs of the traveler world.

i hate backpackers, They need to be exterminated from earth.
why? what did you expect in a $3 room?? Seems you found your own level....

I have nothing against them, there the ones that were the first to explore. The first that put much of asia on the must go list..
BUT i must agree the backpackers of old, ( i was one) were nothing like the ones nowadays.

and yet another reason for the down button to be reinstalled>
Trap, go home, stay home and stop posting ur shit here
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

If you feel this way about budget backpackers, I wonder what you would make of begpackers? =@ :stir:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

BKK Trapper posting the same garbage endlessly is utterly pathetic.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

The one good thing about calling yourself a backpacker is you can upgrade to call yourself a flashpacker or downgrade yourself to be called a begpacker any time you want.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Trapsuperstar
BANNED
Iran

Post by Trapsuperstar »

Duncan wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:20 pm The one good thing about calling yourself a backpacker is you can upgrade to call yourself a flashpacker or downgrade yourself to be called a begpacker any time you want.
Nah i jut wanna be a middle class traveler on two week holidayz, or an expat with legit job.

nothing in between thanks, One or the other.
Mr. Yuck
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by Mr. Yuck »

Trapsuperstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:24 pm
Duncan wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:20 pm The one good thing about calling yourself a backpacker is you can upgrade to call yourself a flashpacker or downgrade yourself to be called a begpacker any time you want.
Nah i jut wanna be a middle class traveler on two week holidayz, or an expat with legit job.

nothing in between thanks, One or the other.
3$ a night dorm room? What the hell did u expect guy? Big hill to climb to reach the middle class traveler level if you are currently doing 3$ dorms
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic