Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by Duncan »

fax wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:52 am To keep him is no gain, to lose him is no loss.

You're talking about Santa Clause now aren't you ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by fsdfdsdf »

Im not too sorry. they seemed to have a lack of empathy. nobody appreciated them waking up everybody within half a mile because their childish idea of rebellion was (illegally no doubt) taking the mufflers off their bikes. you could see nobody liked it. I guess they thought their fake toughness and charities would protect them. good riddance
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:09 am
PIEMAN wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:16 am stevey c is in immagration should have kept quiet about his return,oops someone on here posted it.
He came back in on a new passport, same name, DOB, etc... the DoI officials mistakenly allowed him back in, but realised their mistake when he applied for an EOS.

Nothing to do with you posting about his return on CEO. Probably didn't help himself either by constantly wearing a Rebels t-shirt and bragging about how he fooled the Cambodian authorities.
PSD-Kiwi I have talked in the past with you and you have always been kind to give me good advice on the subject of paperwork on the business side, also you seem to be in the know what is happening. It was around a month back I had a trip back up to Koh Kong, having to sort some belongings out I had left from the business. The hotel we first stayed, because of past recommendations, ended up wanting a exorbitant fee for use of their free Wifi, so we moved on. I must say I have never seen the town so quiet before. I knew of Stevie C back in Sihanoukville, has will others on the site, in my case "not to chat" but I have had the odd drink in his bar many years ago. Later in Koh Kong he came to my bar to let me know he was planning on opening too, I expected this at the time with the exodus from Sihanoukville. I was glad to be honest because I did not want to be open at 2am in the morning with one guy watching football and nursing one can of Angkor. It too worked out at the time for us because we had the Monday curry night, that Stevie suggested and himself and other business owners came regular, always pre ordering their meal. I knew of his passport change because I asked him how, in preparation for renewing my own, but that was going back about a year now when he did that.
We stayed and rented a room at his place, and for shirts I only saw him in a football one, I would not know a Rebels t-shirt anyhow. For bragging about how he fooled the Cambodian authorities, I never heard him say a word on the subject, quite to opposite, I asked why? He said I don't know. We did not talk again on this.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:stir: TBH i only miss my friends from the KOW,vietnam is a cross between thailand and cambo,but i have never met more honest people than the vietnamese,ive had more phone for a whole 2 weeks.Poor Steve is going to be in jug for 3 months,i would never have gone to immagration knowing i was going to end up in that shit hole.You can still cross borders without pp in the day and age. :hattip:
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

^but your wife is still in Cambodia (and remaining there)?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Yea she threw a huge party and we all got drunk and had a big laugh at the leftover pies.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

fax wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:21 am Yea she threw a huge party and we all got drunk and had a big laugh at the leftover pies.
no left over pies we sold the lot.
mkilburn2002
Tourist
United States of America

Post by mkilburn2002 »

good old pieman is back?
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

back but not in cambodia
mkilburn2002
Tourist
United States of America

Post by mkilburn2002 »

where are you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic