Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by phuketrichard »

PIEMAN wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:19 am well if my word is not enough you dont,just go to immagration at the airport and ask.
not ur word, (its only hearsay) but ur friends> can't image IF they had such a list they would show it to a barang on said list

and nope, i for one don't take anything you say as 100% :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by PIEMAN »

thats what the 2 guys have in common
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

For the taller people who can see inside the immigration booths by looking over the top, next time you go through immigration have a look. There is actually a lot of photos pinned to one side, inside the booth. They not only have a list, they have photos.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Oh no please not photos
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

SternAAlbifrons wrote:Do you stand by your claim

"if you dont work,and are off working age been here over 5 yrs have no cambodian bank account you too can be on the list"

And that you have seen a list based on this ^^ alone?
How are foreigners able to stay in Cambodia for over 5 years straight on a extendable VISA without working, being married to a Cambodian, or retired?

So does that mean having a Cambodian bank account allows a foreigner to stay in the country longer than 5 years? Or does that mean every retiree needs to have a Cambodia bank account in order to stay for over 5 years?

Can PIEMAN or PSD-Kiwi educate me?
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

newkidontheblock wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:32 am
SternAAlbifrons wrote:Do you stand by your claim

"if you dont work,and are off working age been here over 5 yrs have no cambodian bank account you too can be on the list"

And that you have seen a list based on this ^^ alone?
How are foreigners able to stay in Cambodia for over 5 years straight on a extendable VISA without working, being married to a Cambodian, or retired?

So does that mean having a Cambodian bank account allows a foreigner to stay in the country longer than 5 years? Or does that mean every retiree needs to have a Cambodia bank account in order to stay for over 5 years?

Can PIEMAN or PSD-Kiwi educate me?
I should imagine if you spend your time staggering around riverside and 136 drinking cheap beers and trying to intimidate locals and tourists with your shirt open and suspicious damp patches around your groin area making no discernable positive impact to the country aside from trying to flog the occasional pie and all while hanging about with similar people some of whom wear outfits of a certain MC then I would assume youd be added to the sweep up of the area. Just as they often purge street 172 for passport less folks without a nickel to their name for deportation.

The visa changes and enforcements of the original ones mean this was inevitable. Pie man did well to last this long considering he hardly kept himself under the radar.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:39 am
PIEMAN wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:20 am if you dont work,and are off working age been here over 5 yrs have no cambodian bank account you too can be on the list.
Can we have some source to go with that pie, please?

Reeling us in like a big fish?
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

Simple, just walk down to the nearest ABA and open an account. Problem solved. :beer3:
Isaanbarang
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Isaanbarang »

explorer wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:22 am For the taller people who can see inside the immigration booths by looking over the top, next time you go through immigration have a look. There is actually a lot of photos pinned to one side, inside the booth. They not only have a list, they have photos.

Did you notice my wife and my picture when you peaked?
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Great news, I just had my visa extended.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic