Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by Mishmash »

LIVIDZX wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:05 am I for one will miss Pieman, he's always good for a bit of gossip as he seems to know every expat in Phnom Penh.
You are welcome to join him.

Dun wind Mish up.
LIVIDZX
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by LIVIDZX »

Mishmash wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:22 am
LIVIDZX wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:05 am I for one will miss Pieman, he's always good for a bit of gossip as he seems to know every expat in Phnom Penh.

Dun wind Mish up.
Why would that wind you up? You don't agree that PM brings a bit of entertainment to this forum? I guess he can still use the forum from Thailand but he won't be "in the know" like he is now.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

LIVIDZX wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:45 am
Mishmash wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:22 am

Dun wind Mish up.
Why would that wind you up? You don't agree that PM brings a bit of entertainment to this forum? I guess he can still use the forum from Thailand but he won't be "in the know" like he is now.
Ahhh. It's a good point. Thanks :thumb:
jovial fucher
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by jovial fucher »

I heard it was a bunch of bargirls at Oxygen bar that tried to double charge his mate after he had paid and they took some pool cues to him.
I heard it from PM himself.
Sweet Lemon
Expatriate

Post by Sweet Lemon »

jovial fucher wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:01 am I heard it was a bunch of bargirls at Oxygen bar that tried to double charge his mate after he had paid and they took some pool cues to him.
Yes, I heard that too but I assumed his fight with ten tuk tuk drivers was a different incident and more or less a normal Tuesday night for PIEMAN.
jovial fucher
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by jovial fucher »

Sweet Lemon wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:16 am
jovial fucher wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:01 am I heard it was a bunch of bargirls at Oxygen bar that tried to double charge his mate after he had paid and they took some pool cues to him.
Yes, I heard that too but I assumed his fight with ten tuk tuk drivers was a different incident and more or less a normal Tuesday night for PIEMAN.
Let's hope not. I don't know how someone can get into two fights in such a short space of time, even in PP. Whatever happened, the police caught wind of it and now he's persona non-grata. Unseen and unheard, PIEMAN.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

the police do not need to have a reason too refuse you a visa renewal.I have a good friend on the force who says im the tip off the iceberg,apparently the chinese feel uncomfortable in bars that barangs frequent,and the bar owners on 136st have been sulking,well i dont frequent that part off 136st anymore.As for the mercenries i suggest you open YOUR eyes go to battenbong early morning were you will see them exercising.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

PIEMAN wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:54 am set off cunts
PIEMAN wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:31 am a few things off intrest.
PIEMAN wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:43 am loads off western girls
PIEMAN wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:01 am Because Touch had been a great friend off B

one off there own
PIEMAN wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:04 pm all off his properties
PIEMAN wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:11 pm tip off the iceberg
PIEMAN wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:37 am kingdom off wonder
PIEMAN wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:37 am off X ∞
the word is OF

and that their is just the tip off the iceberg
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Pie, I do apologize for my offensive posts.

Actually, it's a wake up call for a few people.

Thanks for informing everyone.
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

Captain Bonez wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:49 pm
PIEMAN wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:54 am set off cunts
PIEMAN wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:31 am a few things off intrest.
PIEMAN wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:43 am loads off western girls
PIEMAN wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:01 am Because Touch had been a great friend off B

one off there own
PIEMAN wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:04 pm all off his properties
PIEMAN wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:11 pm tip off the iceberg
PIEMAN wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:37 am kingdom off wonder
PIEMAN wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:37 am off X ∞
the word is OF

and that their is just the tip off the iceberg

So?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic