Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by frank lee bent »

What is an expact ?
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:14 am What is an expact ?
The agreement between a couple to never see each other again - ever!!
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

I would like to point out to fat, old Mike, the old man who threatened me with Chris? Is his name Chris? The guy from the Rebels. Mike who is Glen's friend living in Vung Tau, I would like to say that he, Chris, still hasn't found me or dealt whatever punishment he was supposed to. It would be nice to get some closure on this, so tell him to hurry up.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Sounds like an illiterate moron to me.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

cptrelentless wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:52 am I would like to point out to fat, old Mike, the old man who threatened me with Chris? Is his name Chris? The guy from the Rebels. Mike who is Glen's friend living in Vung Tau, I would like to say that he, Chris, still hasn't found me or dealt whatever punishment he was supposed to. It would be nice to get some closure on this, so tell him to hurry up.
I was asked out on a date by "evil" and before I could turn him down, he was banned. Perhaps we need a missed connection column on the forum.

evil if you are still reading the forum anonymously now of course, thanks for the offer but no, I am not into otters.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

Lol,
Good morning all :beer3:
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

PIEMAN wrote::stir: 5 actually.
You seem well informed sir.
Do you have any further information about this list?
Is it a visa thing?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

There may very well be a list, but when did all this start? (particularly if they are just waiting for people to exit the country).

Last month when myself and my two sons departed through Pochentong, we went to the immigration desk together rather than one at a time. The immigration officer processed the kids' passports first then seemed to take a little longer checking mine. Then, out of nowhere, a more senior immigration officer with more stripes on his shoulders and more ribbons on his chest came and sat at the desk while the original officer stood up and stood behind the senior guy. I was thinking, 'Oh yeah, what's this all about?'.
The senior guy never said a word, but took some time on the computer before he eventually stood up and gave the other officer a nod of approval. My passport was handed back to me and we proceeded on through the gate.

What was that all about? Were they checking a list?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Maybe they will weed out critics.
The Chinese seem to have pretty good Intel on internet stuff judging from their ease in dealing with VoIP scammers.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

I wonder if it has something to do with 'working' on a eg?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic