Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
evil
Tourist
Mexico

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by evil »

yes, go to Cambodia all the time, salty dogs bar for a good smoke. See what the boiler rooms are doing. lol
evil
Tourist
Mexico

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by evil »

sklmeera wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:57 am Didnt these biker twats smash up an expat English guys bar in NE Thailand last year ? I think it was near Ubon Ratchathani or somewhere around there . Good to hear these violent aggressive asshats are being kicked out of SE ASia .
google the news it was not the Rebel Mc. English Twat, Asia caress if you smash foreign sexpact like you. AFFA
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

evil wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:36 am
sklmeera wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:57 am Didnt these biker twats smash up an expat English guys bar in NE Thailand last year ? I think it was near Ubon Ratchathani or somewhere around there . Good to hear these violent aggressive asshats are being kicked out of SE ASia .
google the news it was not the Rebel Mc. English Twat, Asia caress if you smash foreign sexpact like you. AFFA
AFFA Azərbaycan Futbol Federasiyaları Assosiasiyası ?
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

evil wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:36 am the Rebel Mc. English Twat
He isn't a twat. Made a few tunes. This is my favourite.

:plus1: :thumb:
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

evil, are you really Evil Ed of The Empire City MC, wow, I have always wanted to meet you. I used to see you guys cruise down Christopher Street on your Harleys, so butch.

evil
Tourist
Mexico

Post by evil »

[Admin Edit: Evil has left the building.]
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

Out of interest why do the DOI wait for someone to either be leaving the country or attempting to renew their visa before doing anything, surely if they had hard evidence of wrongdoing they could just visit the POI at home and stamp USED across whatever visa the expat was using.
Oh and then take then to the airport.

Strange situation.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

DaveG wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:52 pm Out of interest why do the DOI wait for someone to either be leaving the country or attempting to renew their visa before doing anything, surely if they had hard evidence of wrongdoing they could just visit the POI at home and stamp USED across whatever visa the expat was using.

Strange situation.
Good question but I think in this case there is no current active "evidence of wrongdoing" so there's no real impetus to go knocking on doors.

This might just be a removal of 'unsavory characters' on a case by case basis as they arrive at the borders/airport.

I don't know, your guess is as good as mine.

However, someone did recently post OTOF about this recent experience at the airport immigration desk:
Interesting Immigration Experiences this week.

Immigration asked me about my job and wanted my business card (which I didn't have). I told him I had a Work Permit but he said it was fine and let me through.

Upon return I was also questioned about my type of employment. He also had a hand written paper with VISA numbers that he went through comparing one-by-one. I am guessing those are the blacklisted visas. I didn't see photos of people - just the hand written note.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

DaveG wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:52 pm Out of interest why do the DOI wait for someone to either be leaving the country or attempting to renew their visa before doing anything, surely if they had hard evidence of wrongdoing they could just visit the POI at home and stamp USED across whatever visa the expat was using.

Strange situation.
Yes, it would be interesting to know if these people are also having a problem to renew visas in country. So far, the only reports are of people being informed they are banned when they leave the country. If my calculations are right, four people leaving Cambodia have been informed that they are banned from returning, so that leaves 19 on the dreaded list. :popcorn:
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:stir: 5 actually.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic