VESPA 250CC te koop.

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
ROG
Tourist
Netherlands

VESPA 250CC te koop.

Post by ROG »

If you want a slightly bigger and heavier bike, but still like the automatic gear in the city...

The bike is not new but works well.

1750 USD. Peter

stewsir
Tourist
United States of America

Re: VESPA 250CC te koop.

Post by stewsir »

can you post some more pictures and give a little more detail? Is a tag/license included?

thanks
ROG
Tourist
Netherlands

Post by ROG »

Hi

I've bought the bike 2 years ago but don't know the full history. The registration card says that the first date of registration was 2014. I think it is originally imported from Australia. Everything works well. The paint shows the bike is not new. It has some scratches.
There is a good Vespa shop where I brought it a few times form repairs. They have all the spare parts and are competent. They can also repaint it for 100 or 150 USD if you want.

The joy if the bike is that it is heavier and bigger than the 150 or 125 Vespa's they sell, or the honda's. I always look a bit silly as a European man on these small Asian bikes. I love cruising with this one. It feels a bit more like a real bike.

Peter
stewsir
Tourist
United States of America

Post by stewsir »

Are there any special registration requirements because it's over 125cc? Tag/paper included?

Also, do you have any other pictures?

Thanks.
ROG
Tourist
Netherlands

Post by ROG »

Hi.

I don't know if there are. You can also decide not to change the registration.

Below some pictures.

https://ibb.co/1nsGV57
https://ibb.co/QbQ9k1F
https://ibb.co/c1w3ZsH
Dog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Dog »

There are no special registration requirements if it is over 125cc.
It has a modern looking registration plaque in the photos which indicates it has proper documentation.

Of course the registration.requirements could change between now and next week.
There was mention of vehicles not being able to transfer plates/ownership depending upon foreign ownership or not some time ago but can't recall specifics. Many people drive bikes without changing registration or on the old black and white plate. I've ridden several black and white plated bikes for years without once being pulled over. I've also ridden a completely unregistered bike without a plaque for months again without being.pulled. I've stopped by cops at traffic lights and junctions without a plaque without any issues. Of course your experiences may be different.
ROG
Tourist
Netherlands

Post by ROG »

the bike is officially registered; no problems there.
I think there is a rule you need a drivers license, but I doubt if any policeman knows that. The bike is bigger than a normal bike, but not so much that the police will notice it anyway. I never had a problem.
ROG
Tourist
Netherlands

Re: VESPA 250CC te koop. Sold

Post by ROG »

The vespa is sold
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic