Painful to watch

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Painful to watch

Post by Brody »

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me
Fool me three times...

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=s9NNY_1564980333
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Painful to watch

Post by Ghostwriter »

:facepalm:

I just hope she doesn't stutter too.
In France that would be a borderline refundable pathology , paid by social security.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Reminds me of blokes walking into girlie bars lookin' for love.
Bloody nose... but just keep repeating the same mistake.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

All glass doors should have a marking such as a wide dark line ,or two about eye height of a child and an adult. I myself once got off a bus, in OZ , in pouring rain, rushed across the footpath to enter a service station shop for shelter and went smack bang into a glass door. I was wearing change light glasses at the time and spots of rain on them made it even harder to see that there was a glass door and nothing to indicate such.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

On western construction projects, all windows and doors get the big white X taped across the glass. For good reason. But that girl! Not just smacking into the glass twice, but three times. What a klutz!

I've smacked into sliding glass door at a friend's apartment, I'm ashamed to say.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

I suspect she was acting. If someone ran into glass once, they would be careful after that. This is Asian humour. If you look on youtube at other Asian humor, it is often about someone getting hurt or humiliated. Most of them are staged, or acted.

You may also notice, when a Cambodian gets hurt or humiliated, people normally laugh at them, unless they are hurt very badly.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

explorer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:40 pm I suspect she was acting. If someone ran into glass once, they would be careful after that. This is Asian humour. If you look on youtube at other Asian humor, it is often about someone getting hurt or humiliated. Most of them are staged, or acted.

You may also notice, when a Cambodian gets hurt or humiliated, people normally laugh at them, unless they are hurt very badly.
And this is different in Cambodia to Australia how? If I see someone do something silly I laugh my arse off. It is human nature to laugh at others misfortunes not just in Cambodia..............although I should be respectful to someone with far greater knowledge than I on all matters Cambodian.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Arget wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:48 pm
explorer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:40 pm I suspect she was acting. If someone ran into glass once, they would be careful after that. This is Asian humour. If you look on youtube at other Asian humor, it is often about someone getting hurt or humiliated. Most of them are staged, or acted.

And this is different in Cambodia to Australia how?
In Australia, we normally dont laugh at someone when they get hurt. In Cambodia they do.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic