What's is wrong with Americas youth? Another shooting

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

What's is wrong with Americas youth? Another shooting

Post by Ravensnest »

This time in Texas an hour ago. Another 20 dead from a Walmart shooter. I had issues as a teenager as I'm sure you all did too. It's part of growing up. But I never thought to grab one of my guns to go kill ppl, i never thought about hurting anyone that didn't tread on me.
Wtf kids
Still here, in country...
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: What's is wrong with Americas youth? Another shooting

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

El Paso Walmart rampage marks 250th mass shooting in 215 days

The gunfire that tore through a Walmart jammed with back-to-school shoppers on Saturday marked another bleak milestone in a nation pocked by gun violence: the 250th mass shooting of 2019.

And the rampage in El Paso, which left 20 dead and 26 injured, notched an even darker statistic: It occurred on the 215th day of the year, meaning there have been more mass shootings than days so far this year.

The massacre at the Walmart near the Cielo Vista Mall became the nation's latest mass shooting as defined by the Gun Violence Archive, a not-for-profit organization that provides online public access to information about gun-related violence.

The archive categorizes mass shootings as incidents in which four or more people were shot or killed, not including the shooters. So far this year, 522 people have died in mass shootings and 2,040 have been injured, according to the data.

The incident also came in a particularly painful week: Two people were shot and killed at a Walmart store in Southaven, Mississippi, south of Memphis on Tuesday, and three people were killed by gunfire Sunday at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in northern California.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 913486001/

250 mass shootings in 215 days, I think more than America's youth has a problem, my friend.

FBI investigating possible manifesto from the shooter which starts with the following two sentences: "In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas" Texas was Hispanic long before it became American, the current resident of the White House and his xenophobic and racist comments has absolutely no responsibility in the state of hate crimes in America. After all, the fire was there before he threw gasoline on it.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

He is a vocal Trump supporter like the most recent 5 mass killers.
Read an excerpt of his manifesto here before it is pulled

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rickyh180/st ... 8940256258
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

That particular location is popular with Mexicans who cross the border on day trips for shopping.
That is why this Nazi piece of shit drove 650 miles for his rampage.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

frank lee bent wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:23 am He is a vocal Trump supporter like the most recent 5 mass killers.
Read an excerpt of his manifesto here before it is pulled

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rickyh180/st ... 8940256258
he seems to have lots of hate for a 21 year old.

personally i think trump is causing many of these psychos to come out.
The guy says things that a president, ( or anyone) just should not be saying..

watching him stand there doing fuck all while people chanted,"send her back" for 13 seconds was just wrong
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

“Due to the death of the baby boomers, the increasingly anti-immigrant rhetoric of the right and the ever increasing Hispanic population, America will soon become a one party-state. The Democrat party will own America and they know it,”

I guess that pretty much sums up his political allegiance, why use a ballot when you can use a bullet? Makes me wonder if tRump isn t re-elected will Q anon and the rest of the right-wing nuts go peacefully? I tend to think not
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

What is wrong with American youth? They are shooting the wrong and powerless people. More civics classes drill sarge, more. civics..
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

In breaking news there's been another shooting in Dayton Ohio, reportedly at least 10 dead.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

Ravensnest wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:45 am But I never thought to grab one of my guns to go kill ppl,
You have answered your own question in the bold.

I grew up in a country where I, or no one I know, owned a single firearm.
Artisan
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Artisan »

pebbles&nightsky
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic