Thai king has 2 wifes.

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Thai king has 2 wiVes.

Post by sigmoid »

Not sure why this woman expresses shock and surprise. As Richard mentions above, the reputation of the then crown prince was already well-known more than 3 decades ago. It was also expected that he would become the king at some point in the future and that this would likely change Thailand radically. Perhaps, there was some hope that he would mature or mellow out once having become the king, but the opposite seems to have occurred.

Essentially, there does not seem to be a solution to the situation. The options are quite limited. Many people seem to think it's a humorous situation but, of course, it isn't.

The interesting thing is the foreigners who decide to stay even though they're well aware of the situation. It seems like they would like to hang around and 'witness history' or something of that nature.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

sigmoid wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:45 am Not sure why this woman expresses shock and surprise. As Richard mentions above, the reputation of the then crown prince was already well-known more than 3 decades ago. It was also expected that he would become the king at some point in the future and that this would likely change Thailand radically. Perhaps, there was some hope that he would mature or mellow out once having become the king, but the opposite seems to have occurred.

Essentially, there does not seem to be a solution to the situation. The options are quite limited. Many people seem to think it's a humorous situation but, of course, it isn't.

The interesting thing is the foreigners who decide to stay even though they're well aware of the situation. It seems like they would like to hang around and 'witness history' or something of that nature.
I doubt she had much choice than get involved with him or face death even living in Switzerland could be dangerous as some other thais living in exile have found out. Also she no doubt would go back to Thailand some day or her family are at risk like his ex wives who are in prison, her only hope is the liver disease or HIV kills him off soon ( i think most hope that in thailand)
He has his eye on a thai actress 'pancake' she would do well to leave
Glad i left dont fancy living in a hot north korea......
adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

sigmoid wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:45 am Not sure why this woman expresses shock and surprise. As Richard mentions above, the reputation of the then crown prince was already well-known more than 3 decades ago. It was also expected that he would become the king at some point in the future and that this would likely change Thailand radically. Perhaps, there was some hope that he would mature or mellow out once having become the king, but the opposite seems to have occurred.

german media are reporting Vaj crashed his plane at airport on the ground, no injuries but some damage he (thai taxpayers) have to pay for
Papaya
Tourist
Micronesia

Re: Thai king has 2 wifes.

Post by Papaya »

The German article that reports a crash of the King's plane doesn't mention who caused the accident. It might have been the other pilot. There is no secondary mention of the accident anywhere.

As far as Koi is concerned, only Scottish zenjournalist Andrew MacGregor Marshall reports her imprisonment on Twitter and German Bild picked it up. No English paper reported the same.

The Kings plane Hs-hmk left BKK for Munich on Oct 25, as can easily be checked on various tracking sites. This and other Royal aircraft are flying Germany almost every other day, destinations including Strasbourg, Zurich, Prague and Dresden, with often just touch and go at the destination and back to München.

I would not be surprised if Koi was with him in the cockpit co-piloting, as she can be seen with him in pilots clothing on some published pics. The world is searching for her, and she might be happily flying with him.

Not the first time the eccentric monarch fooled the public.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Papaya wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:15 amAs far as Koi is concerned, only Scottish zenjournalist Andrew MacGregor Marshall reports her imprisonment on Twitter and German Bild picked it up. No English paper reported the same.
Many Thais here when you speak privately with them tells you the above.
adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

Papaya wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:15 am The German article that reports a crash of the King's plane doesn't mention who caused the accident. It might have been the other pilot. There is no secondary mention of the accident anywhere.

As far as Koi is concerned, only Scottish zenjournalist Andrew MacGregor Marshall reports her imprisonment on Twitter and German Bild picked it up. No English paper reported the same.

The Kings plane Hs-hmk left BKK for Munich on Oct 25, as can easily be checked on various tracking sites. This and other Royal aircraft are flying Germany almost every other day, destinations including Strasbourg, Zurich, Prague and Dresden, with often just touch and go at the destination and back to München.

I would not be surprised if Koi was with him in the cockpit co-piloting, as she can be seen with him in pilots clothing on some published pics. The world is searching for her, and she might be happily flying with him.

Koi is in prison he is destroying her and her home (photos online of soldiers tearing her family home apart), you can go and visit her in prison its no secret
seems he can fool you , maybe not us with contacts and good sources
adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

Papaya wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:15 am The German article that reports a crash of the King's plane doesn't mention who caused the accident. It might have been the other pilot. There is no secondary mention of the accident anywhere.

The germans have given him the bill so i guess was his fault, i remember when they confiscated his plane due to bills not paid for skytrain in BKK , now that was funny and big loss of face, his flight plans are online if you know where to look
Papaya
Tourist
Micronesia

Post by Papaya »

I know where to look: "The Kings plane Hs-hmk left BKK for Munich on Oct 25, as can easily be checked on various tracking sites. This and other Royal aircraft are flying Germany almost every other day, destinations including Strasbourg, Zurich, Prague and Dresden, with often just touch and go at the destination and back to München."

Thats what makes me feel Goy might be with him. I don't know.
Papaya
Tourist
Micronesia

Post by Papaya »

I know where to look: "The Kings plane Hs-hmk left BKK for Munich on Oct 25, as can easily be checked on various tracking sites. This and other Royal aircraft are flying Germany almost every other day, destinations including Strasbourg, Zurich, Prague and Dresden, with often just touch and go at the destination and back to München."

adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

Papaya wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:30 pm I know where to look: "The Kings plane Hs-hmk left BKK for Munich on Oct 25, as can easily be checked on various tracking sites. This and other Royal aircraft are flying Germany almost every other day, destinations including Strasbourg, Zurich, Prague and Dresden, with often just touch and go at the destination and back to München."

she is in the bkk hilton , she was lucky not to end up on in a cell at the palace
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic