The Tuktuk Driver and his Ringpull Suit

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

The Tuktuk Driver and his Ringpull Suit

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:02 am

The Kingdom of Wonder presents:
Cambodia News: A PassApp tuk-tuk driver made his suit by beer ring-pulls. It made many people interested in that suit.

Mr. Sok Sinara, posted on social media that " I took a PassApp tuk-tuk, and I admired the Tuk Tuk driver that he alway pick the empty can of beer on street and took the ring pulls to make a great suit. He also paid the kid to find to pick up empty cans for him so that he can get a lot of ring-pulls. He said he wanted to clean up the city. There were a few foreigners like his suit, and they gave him a good price to buy that suit, but he didn't sell it. He wants to show that all Cambodian love and protect the environment. "

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: The Tuktuk Driver and his Ringpull Suit

Post by clutchcargo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:59 pm

Now I know what I should be doing with all those Cambodia beer 'thank you' or no message ring pulls.

Of course they banned those things a long time ago in Australia for the sake of the environment. I hope they don't do that here otherwise how else will I get my 'free' cans of beer or a chance to win a moto or $10k or whatever it is :beer3: :dm:
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:12 pm

That's quite individualistic.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:44 pm

I'd like to see another tuk tuk driver in similar chain mail, then both drivers holding lances ahead of themselves as their vehicles hurtle toward each other down Monivong.

Jousting Tuk Tuks - you know it's right!
The idea that seeing the world is going from place to place to look at obvious things is an illusion natural to dull minds.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:19 pm

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:44 pm
I'd like to see another tuk tuk driver in similar chain mail, then both drivers holding lances ahead of themselves as their vehicles hurtle toward each other down Monivong.

Jousting Tuk Tuks - you know it's right!
Either that or on the dance floor in a John Travolta Saturday Night Fever stance.

... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:57 pm

" He wants to show that all Cambodian love and protect the environment. "

Well that showed me! :wink:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic