I’m An Asian Woman Engaged To A White Man And, Honestly, I’m Struggling With That

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
elite87
Expatriate
Indonesia

Re: I’m An Asian Woman Engaged To A White Man And, Honestly, I’m Struggling With That

Post by elite87 »

just find another way you feel HAPPY
because it's your life
and your life just Once
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: I’m An Asian Woman Engaged To A White Man And, Honestly, I’m Struggling With That

Post by sigmoid »

He should dye or tattoo himself red. That way he could become an "Indian".

Plus, I'm not sure she's Asian. I read somewhere Asians are "yellow".

And, as everyone knows, Picts are blue.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

Post by michael.stewart1 »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:42 pm Image
Chiarashine Photography The author and her fiancé.

Tria Chang
2/2/2019

I learned to think of all Asians as less desirable and to be turned off by people who were turned on by me.

"As I started to consider lifting my relationship ban, that old white ghost came back again: the whispers of Asian fetish. He has a pattern of dating Asian women. Do you know how many Asian girlfriends he’s had? He just might have an Asian fetish."

"I couldn’t be the girlfriend of someone who had an Asian fetish because that would make me complicit in a pattern that was rooted in violence and colonization."

"Despite his tendency to be defensive (is that one of those hot white guy traits?), he took my request to step outside himself seriously. He asked me questions, and he listened to my answers. We delved into not only the dynamic between Asian females and white males but also unfair portrayals of Asian men throughout history, and the backlash that public figures like Constance Wu and Chloe Kim have contended with for dating white men"

"“You can rationalize your dating history all you want,” I said one night in bed. (Do Asian women have a reputation for being good at pillow talk by the way? Because I feel like I’m killing it.) “But you can’t deny how it looks from the outside. And most importantly, you have to consider how it makes the women you’ve dated feel. Think about how it feels to be one in a line of many women who look like you. How replaceable must that make one feel? How demeaning is that?”

Full https://www.huffpost.com/entry/unlearni ... 93b203b7ed
i do not think all white people have Asian fetishes. I think some Asian women are cute but I think I should date my own kind. I have dated Brazilians, Peruvians, Chileans. Filipinas, and a Khmer. So far I think the Brazilian women I dated would have been the best matches as they are fun to be around, cook delicous foods, and have wonderful personalities. it is also nice that they will fight with me to pay the bill. I think I should listen to my mother who really wants me to marry a nice Russian or Polish woman so that I can have 7 beautiful daughters with blond hair, long legs, C cups and 160 iq like their dad.
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

Asian women?
that is such bullshit...
you can't even put women from the same country in a category....
total horseshit...
India is part if Asia..you going to compare her to a Mongolian?
insanity....
like blacks...are you that fucking ignorant to put all black women into one bunch?
They are all pink on the inside I learned from a black lady in 1974...
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

You have C cups?
up to you...
jubo2
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by jubo2 »

Your white guy looks like a white guy from the middle east or north africa...
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

I am a white man bearing a sex tourist stigma. Should I fight it or accept the fate and simply be such as any white man is perceived by locals, a sex tourist?
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

hunter8 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:27 am I am a white man bearing a sex tourist stigma. Should I fight it or accept the fate and simply be such as any white man is perceived by locals, a sex tourist?
Is that a serious question? Kid. Candy store. EAT CANDY!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

hunter8 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:27 am I am a white man bearing a sex tourist stigma. Should I fight it or accept the fate and simply be such as any white man is perceived by locals, a sex tourist?
Well maybe if you didn't wander around Daun Penh (possibly in a singlet and shorts) holding hands with scantily-clad hookers half your age that perception might change. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

i don't see a stigma
your posts are a clear indication
or are you complaining about unfairly being labelled a 'tourist'?

monstra mihi bona!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic