"Yellow Fever" - Why Are Some People Exclusively Attracted to Asian Women?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: "Yellow Fever" - Why Are Some People Exclusively Attracted to Asian Women?

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Duncan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:40 am Which would explain why many Asians also like white skin people ,,,,
An opinion I've often heard when talking with women from the region suggests the attraction for some Asians to western men is because of their ability or willingness to listen, support and show attentiveness toward them, as opposed to Asian male partners often dismissing their challenges or successes in life believing they're not important or worthy enough to take interest in. Women the world over like a man who listens, it seems.
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by hdgh29 »

fax wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:27 am What's a "sideways vagina"?
Well it seems to be a fact that chinese and Japanese women have vaginas that run east to west rather than north to south, and apparently this accounts for the way they walk and run in short steps. True story!
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by hdgh29 »

But on a (probably) more serious note, I had a couple of girlfriends in Vietnam (one in Hanoi and one in Saigon) and they both said they like western guys, seems Vietnamese guys get drunk a lot, tend to be physically abusive, and treat women like crap, whereas western guys treat Asian women like actual people, with some respect. A broad generalization of course but founded in a bit of fact along the way.
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

I have yellow fever. Havent copped of with a white bird this century.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Username Taken wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:20 pm ^^ If you could edit that to read "younger women" it would sound much better.
I know the legal definition now is a girl is under 18 and a woman is over 18. In real life, in Australia anyway, it is common to talk about girls in their 20s and 30s. Nobody ever says a 20 year old woman, except when being politically correct. They always say a 20 year old girl. The same even applies when they are 25. There is a tendency to call them girls when they are single, and women when they are married with children. It also depends on the age of the person talking. If you want to edit it you can. It is up to you. I think everybody knows if someone does anything inappropriate with a girl under 18, they will put them in jail and throw the key away.

In countries other than Australia, what do people say in real life?
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:44 pm An opinion I've often heard when talking with women from the region suggests the attraction for some Asians to western men is because of their ability or willingness to listen, support and show attentiveness toward them, as opposed to Asian male partners often dismissing their challenges or successes in life believing they're not important or worthy enough to take interest in. Women the world over like a man who listens, it seems.
hdgh29 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:53 pm But on a (probably) more serious note, I had a couple of girlfriends in Vietnam (one in Hanoi and one in Saigon) and they both said they like western guys, seems Vietnamese guys get drunk a lot, tend to be physically abusive, and treat women like crap, whereas western guys treat Asian women like actual people, with some respect. A broad generalization of course but founded in a bit of fact along the way.
Its true. Most Western men treat their wives better than most Cambodian men. There are many different aspects to this, including those mentioned above. However, there are some Cambodian men who treat their wives well, and some Western men who treat their wives badly.

Think about tuk tuk drivers, and their attitude. Do you think they are obnoxious to potential customers, then go home and treat their wives well?
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

1) Asian women tend to be petite & take pride in their figures as oppose to your typical Brit/American/Canuck/Aus/Kiwi lady who have no shame in resembling a small house.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

From what I have seen Malaysian girls would have to be taken out of the '' Asian '' category, as they seem to be not only shorter but very over weight and hide that with a Muslim style of clothing resembling a tent.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

Some people listen exclusively to jazz, or classical or heavy metal. Prejudiced FUCKS!!
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

asian women do appear more feminine and youthful but I think it's also the lower barrier to entry
I doubt many asiaphiles would complain too loudly if emily ratajkowski etc jumped on them
it's just that the realistically attainable options are better in asia

monstra mihi bona!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic