Where to sell european jewelry

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
andy.durke
Tourist
Latvia

Where to sell european jewelry

Post by andy.durke »

Hi folks

I want to sell some european jewelery that I have aimlessly.
But in southeast asia european gold is usually valued at nothing.
Do you think it's really to sell it here or is it better to forget about this?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Where to sell european jewelry

Post by frank lee bent »

if it is less than 18 KT (.750) forget it. pull the stones out first too, you will get nothing for it.
Fat jerky
Tourist
Canada

Post by Fat jerky »

You still have it?
Austman
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Austman »

I acquired a few diamonds pink and champagne in colour, all my stones have laser printed codes in them showing their authenticity. you may know that pink is the rarest of all and extremely expensive and to my knowledge only comes from 1 or 2 mines in the world soon to be one. champagne a little behind that but still a little rareish, I went to few places in PP and I was told they are worthless in Cambodia as kmers only like clear or opaque diamonds! Good luck gold 24 carat would be a top price now wish I had a kilo or two hahaha
My wife said to get one of those pills that'll give me a huge hard on for hours! I brought her back some diet pills, Now I am hiding out in Cambodia for a few years until she calms down!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic