Aussie with 200 million dollars of meth crashes into police car

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Aussie with 200 million dollars of meth crashes into police car

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Arget wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:43 pm How many did a quick check to see if it was right?
Many news articles are someones opinion based on information, hearsay and some facts. When another view is proposed some people will agree with the new version without collating all the info and making an informed decision.

That's how the media controls information.
I noticed you were dividing 2 million by the weight, not 200 million as the article stated if that's what you mean. Pretty slick move to see if we really read your post or just agreed with your faulty information. I didn t need to see if your answer was correct as it was obvious the equation had nothing to do with the story. I like the premise though, if my wife catches me cheating on her I could say I was just seeing if she fully understood our marriage vows. If I get caught speeding I could say I was just testing if the officer fully understood the proper use of a radar gun. :bow:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic