Lady Drink

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Lady Drink

Post by Kuroneko »

Hotdigr wrote:
NokTang wrote:
I have trouble understanding your postings.....but you and your new found friend should again be reminded, the price of said "lady drink"s is a days hard labor's equal.

The last time I bought a lady drink, the price was 130baht(apx. $4.usd), the girl got completely nude, started kissing me and rubbing my little fella, asked me if I'd like her to blow me right there on the bar stool, or even boom boom there, for 500baht(700 baht for the boom boom). Or we could go out back and do it there, same price plus a 300baht house charge. Three other guys were already in the mist of getting BJ's from two women each. Again, in summary, for the same price you guys are paying for tattle tale conversation with unfortunately under educated women in said "Hostess Bars", I was getting her nude, in my face, and a tempting massage of my other half. BTW, this was last weekend. Gidday.
Keep it up champ, you're all class ay :facepalm:

But at least he has "standards'' and doesn't indulge in the vile and disgusting behaviour he mentions below:
NokTang wrote:To remind and refresh, I don't attempt to pay as little as possible. I simply don't buy into the game of barang/Khmer/Thai/Filipino pimps disguising and intruding into my sexual affairs. I find their conduct with regards to the girls being not only wicked and vial, but disgusting.
:?
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

My problem with Noktang is what he received in Pattaya he expected to be received the same in the PP bars.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I mean come on, do you really think he is upset over an extra dollar charge on lady drinks and very responsive in the all threads.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
parry63
Tourist

Post by parry63 »

i thought buying drinks was part of the deal, like it is when there is a two drink minimum.
It seems like you would have more fun if you bought them a drink or two. As long as it's not overly expensive, i wouldn't mind.
planning on moving within the next year. Still looking into it.
my blog
Mooser
Expatriate

Post by Mooser »

That's what I come to Asia for, ( the women ) so when I go into a hostess bar, I don't want to sit in the corner by myself, I didn't travel halfway around the world for that. So I have no problem buying a pretty lady a drink and enjoying her company.
But not for $5
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic