Chinese freelancers hit pattaya

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Chinese freelancers hit pattaya

Post by Brody »

I'd take that for a test drive. Why not, as long as we're on the opposite chromosome spectrum from each other.

Look at that washboard stomach....I'd hurl a thick, creamy load all over it and turn it into a Jackson Pollock.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

la8rat wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:13 pm
Spigzy wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:34 pm Without getting into the shemale debate, my first thought was "doesn't look Chinese at all" ...
Ye i will agree with you there.
Why pretend to Chinese though? Unless she is one of these prolific identity thieves.
I guess there’s a market for Chinese & she’s creaming it in.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Maybe he/she caters to punters that have Suzie Wong cha-cha-cha fantasies..

Harthorn
Tourist
Taiwan

Post by Harthorn »

Being Chinese, my first impression is that she is NOT Mainland Chinese.

Her makeup and dress style is more closer to Malaysian Chinese / Singaporean Chinese.
Harthorn
Tourist
Taiwan

Post by Harthorn »

Spigzy wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:15 pm
la8rat wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:13 pm
Spigzy wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:34 pm Without getting into the shemale debate, my first thought was "doesn't look Chinese at all" ...
Ye i will agree with you there.
Why pretend to Chinese though? Unless she is one of these prolific identity thieves.
I guess there’s a market for Chinese & she’s creaming it in.
There is a market for "Chinese Women"... especially as Cambodians, Thai and many other South East Asians with darker skin... consider Chinese with "White Skin" very attractive. Being that there is a push with Chinese Pop Culture, Entertainment... etc, Like when Koreans first exported their "Pop Culture" and image overseas, this would attract a lot of foreigners to not only their culture, but their gender stereotypes and their corresponding definitions of "attractive traits".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic