Where can I buy a PP Post in Russian Market area?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Where can I buy a PP Post in Russian Market area?

Post by Cam Nivag »

Is there a newsstand there or minimart that stocks them? I hardly ever go to Russian Market.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Where can I buy a PP Post in Russian Market area?

Post by John Bingham »

The only newsstands I can think of there are on the west side of Wat Tuol Tom Pong.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Cam Nivag wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:11 am Is there a newsstand there or minimart that stocks them? I hardly ever go to Russian Market.
That’s because you’re always on Riverside.

“Camera in right hand, gun in the left”.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Buying newspapers is sooo old fashion unless you are needing something to wrap up fish and chips in..

I thought everyone got the latest news online now.
Ain't that why we have a CEO forum for.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Cam Nivag wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:11 am Is there a newsstand there or minimart that stocks them? I hardly ever go to Russian Market.
Angkor Mart used to stock them (on 456/155),https://www.google.com/maps/place/Angko ... 04.9152399

I think Royal Mart also did 460/135 https://www.google.com/maps/place/Royal ... 04.9167514
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

davegorman wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:30 pm

I got to Russian Market about twice a year. Decided to go today for lunch. Wanted to go to a new place called Sub House. Ended up walking up and down Street 450 seveal times because it's not where Google Maps says it is. Found it. Closed. Because why would a sandwich place be open at 12:30 on a Thursday.

Then I wanted to try another new-ish place, Atlas Grill House. Doors were wide open, menu on the menu stand inside, but also closed. It opens at 2 p.m. Which is a totally normal time for a restaurant to choose to open.

So I said "Forget these new places, I'm going to Buffalo Sister for a roast beef sandwich."

Walked into Buffalo Sister, was handed a new menu, they no longer serve roast beef sandwiches.

Fuck Russian Market.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Cam Nivag wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:31 pm
davegorman wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:30 pm

I got to Russian Market about twice a year. Decided to go today for lunch. Wanted to go to a new place called Sub House. Ended up walking up and down Street 450 seveal times because it's not where Google Maps says it is. Found it. Closed. Because why would a sandwich place be open at 12:30 on a Thursday.

Then I wanted to try another new-ish place, Atlas Grill House. Doors were wide open, menu on the menu stand inside, but also closed. It opens at 2 p.m. Which is a totally normal time for a restaurant to choose to open.

So I said "Forget these new places, I'm going to Buffalo Sister for a roast beef sandwich."

Walked into Buffalo Sister, was handed a new menu, they no longer serve roast beef sandwiches.

Fuck Russian Market.

Do they sell roast buffalo sandwiches ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

But... but... did you find a current issue of the Phnom Penh Post, in the Russian Market area?

I've got to know.

This thread needs to come full circle.

There needs to be a resolution.

For me to conclude my day, feeling complete, that there is balance in this world....I need a definitive answer.

Was an issue of the Phnom Penh Post successfully purchased by Cam Nivag, in the Russian Market area?

Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Brody wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 pm But... but... did you find a current issue of the Phnom Penh Post, in the Russian Market area?

I've got to know.

This thread needs to come full circle.

There needs to be a resolution.

For me to conclude my day, feeling complete, that there is balance in this world....I need a definitive answer.

Was an issue of the Phnom Penh Post successfully purchased by Cam Nivag, in the Russian Market area?

Yes, right where John Bingham said.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Cam Nivag wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:31 pm Walked into Buffalo Sister, was handed a new menu, they no longer serve roast beef sandwiches.
Must admit I was gutted when they stopped doing roast beef sandwiches, understand the reasoning, but chicken just doesn't cut the mustard. Literally.

:assasin:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic