Sad-looking Ladyboys Arrested for Drug Dealing

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Sad-looking Ladyboys Arrested for Drug Dealing

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia Breaking News (Phnom Penh): On July 17, 2019, at 1:20 pm, three ladyboys were arrested for drug trafficking in Sangkat Cham Chao, Khan Porsenchey, Phnom Penh.
The suspects were identified as Ouk Chamrong, a 30-year-old factory worker, Da Lin, a 32-year-old drug seller, and Kim Sambou, another 32-year-old drug seller.
Cham Chao police collaborated with local people in order to arrest three ladyboys who were found with a packet of drugs and some drug-using equipment. The suspects confessed that they sold all their drugs and left only one packet for themselves. After the arrest, the suspects were sent to the police station for questioning and case preparation.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Sad-looking Ladyboys Arrested for Drug Dealing

Post by fax »

Orange shirt looks like Photoshop and pink lady looks like something out of the Lord Of The Rings. They make jeans boy look shockingly normal in comparison.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Orange looks like they've had some filler put in their face and pink must have had their face mashed in a motorbike accident or something similar.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Double denim is hot.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Ladyboy with the real name of Da Lin. *Giggle*
Cinnamoncat
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Cinnamoncat »

The person on the right may well have been the victim of violence. It looks like she's been attacked with a knife.

Quick money is appealing, but big trouble for those who get caught. These three look pretty bummed out.

I was reviewing some old threads last night and read one about C, the Dutch guy who got popped for drugs in 2012, I believe, with his teenage girlfriend. This is a tangent, but hey. LTO had copied C's writings about the infamous P P jail and ran it in his blog, as he was pretty sure C would be persuaded to remove the description of the horrific jail, where they were sleeping like sardines and had to hang out sweating and dirty in their underwear. Meanwhile, the guards were watching abysmal crap on their little tv's. You probably remember all this.

Anyhow, in 2017, C wrote me and said his lawyers had advised him to get all the words off the computer, and he was trying to get out of prison---and LTO's blog was still getting plenty of attention and hits. The words were still out there, although C had taken his own blog down. At this point, LTO was gone. A friend and I wrote to LTO's kith n kin, who was now the "keeper of the keys" (I gave her all the passwords to his blogs, e mail, etc. etc) and let her decide. C was pretty desperate. He wanted OUT of prison. I asked him, "what about gf? what about her?" He said he'd try to get her out too (okay, let's hope so).

After a period of time, that particular post came down, and a very, very grateful e mail arrived from C. I don't know if he's gotten released.

Long and short, not a good idea to get caught.
"Love and Loss in Cambodia: a memoir" available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578537788
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

Cinnamoncat wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:06 pm
meh
t

monstra mihi bona!
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

davegorman wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:31 pm Double denim is hot.

Ffs Dave, I suppose compared to the other two yes, but I would have to have had a double dose of mescaline to say HOT,

More like something off The Grimm.

davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Even the Eiffel Tower is moving away from her face.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic