Danish Woman ALMA RAVIN Goes to Immigration Department for No Passport and Overstaying Cambodian Visa

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Re: Danish Woman ALMA RAVIN Goes to Immigration Department for No Passport and Overstaying Cambodian Visa

Post by SINUS »

AndyKK wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:04 pm What's going on with the people lately handing themselves in to the good hands of immigration? Is it the point of had enough, getting too difficult, or is there some kind of special offer?
it has become a good tradition to surrender to the immigration police without socks. :)
Nixon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Danish Woman ALMA RAVIN Goes to Immigration Department for No Passport and Overstaying Cambodian Visa

Post by Nixon »

Soriya wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:25 pm
She is crazy.she worked at my school briefly before being sacked for basically being crazy towards students and teachers.claiming she had lost her passport andw was awaiting a new one and visa from embassy so couldnt complete her paperwork to work straightaway.she looked like a hobo then.that was 7 months ago
Which school?
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Nixon wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:51 pm
She is crazy.she worked at my school briefly before being sacked for basically being crazy towards students and teachers.claiming she had lost her passport andw was awaiting a new one and visa from embassy so couldnt complete her paperwork to work straightaway.she looked like a hobo then.that was 7 months ago
Which school?
I wont name it publicly in case i get in trouble.but its in sensok
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Soriya wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:55 pm
Which school?
Are you an English teacher there now?
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

davegorman wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:35 pm
Which school?
Narrowing down the options based on earlier posts. Behave yourself.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Yerg wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:47 pm
davegorman wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:35 pm
Which school?
Narrowing down the options based on earlier posts. Behave yourself.
@Soriya Don't answer. :lol:
Phnom Pen Company
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Phnom Pen Company »

She worked at my old school about a year ago. She was a very vicious and racist woman. I felt so bad for the Khmer teacher assistants and the Khmer administration that had to interact with her. She tried to log into her gmail account at the school, but because it was a new device, it asked her for verification. She went on this tinfoil hat rage on the academic assistant about how google was trying to track her location. She also verbally abused the Khmer staff, calling then useless because they could not speak English
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic