Danish Woman ALMA RAVIN Goes to Immigration Department for No Passport and Overstaying Cambodian Visa

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Danish Woman ALMA RAVIN Goes to Immigration Department for No Passport and Overstaying Cambodian Visa

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

I like the eccentrics, nutjobs and loons being about the place, they ad a bit of texture to the fabric of life. Just not the stabby stealing pissing in their own pants types.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Danish Woman ALMA RAVIN Goes to Immigration Department for No Passport and Overstaying Cambodian Visa

Post by Yerg »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:19 pm I like the eccentrics, nutjobs and loons being about the place, they ad a bit of texture to the fabric of life. Just not the stabby stealing pissing in their own pants types.
Nowt wrong with peeing your own pants. As long as it's done with style, finesse and a modicum of privacy. Own it, baby!!!! Black jeans always good for camouflage.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

According to a Facebook commenter she had turned up drunk at a school threatening to glass people if she wasn't paid in advance so I suppose we can check the box for stabby.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Yerg wrote:
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:19 pm I like the eccentrics, nutjobs and loons being about the place, they ad a bit of texture to the fabric of life. Just not the stabby stealing pissing in their own pants types.
Nowt wrong with peeing your own pants. As long as it's done with style, finesse and a modicum of privacy. Own it, baby!!!! Black jeans always good for camouflage.
Really?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

:facepalm:
Barang chgout wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:39 pm
Yerg wrote:
Really?

Oh my. Really???? :facepalm:
mouytiet
Expatriate
Cook Islands

Post by mouytiet »

had a drink with her cple times , yeah shes a bit mad, we did end up shadow boxing at one point but then I like strange characters seemed harmless really, was waiting for temp passport and was off to Saigon or Hanoi to look for job, gave her some leads !!, probably shouldn't have thinking now ! but obviously never made it anyway .
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Yerg wrote::facepalm:
Yerg wrote:
Really?

I guess you have lived a little longer than me, being an expert on pissing your pants and all. I take my hat off to you sir!

Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

fax wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:38 pm According to a Facebook commenter she had turned up drunk at a school threatening to glass people if she wasn't paid in advance so I suppose we can check the box for stabby.
Yes that happened
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

mouytiet wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:49 pm had a drink with her cple times , yeah shes a bit mad, we did end up shadow boxing at one point but then I like strange characters seemed harmless really, was waiting for temp passport and was off to Saigon or Hanoi to look for job, gave her some leads !!, probably shouldn't have thinking now ! but obviously never made it anyway .
She had been waiting 6 months back in january for a temp passport.and she also mentioned she was wanted on an arrest warrant back in denmark
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Barang chgout wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:51 pm
Yerg wrote::facepalm:
Yerg wrote:
Really?

I guess you have lived a little longer than me, being an expert on pissing your pants and all. I take my hat off to you sir!

I never said I pissed my own pants. Your words, not mine. I just said do it with style, finesse and a modicum of privacy. I even hinted that black jeans may help camouflage the situation. Mind you, at some point, every single one of us has pissed their own pants. So it's hardly shameful.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic