Thai women who marry Western men.

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: Thai women who marry Western men.

Post by yong »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:30 am
Isaanbarang wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:28 pm
Phnom Poon wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:27 pm in my very limited experience thai bar girls mostly claimed to come from isaan or (the rougher ones) burinam
In my very, very limited experience with sexpats most claim to have limited experience with bargirls. Bargirls also would suggest over the age of 18.
How your limited experiences is relevant to marriage between Thai females and white males is mystifying, bait away.
if a "sexpat" is not having experience with bar girls, how why would he be classified a "sexpat" ?

or is a freelancer NOT considered a bargirl?
"freelamcer", "bargirl", just use the basic word prostitute and done away with it.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Thai women who marry Western men.

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

tbh i find there is quite the mixture of isaan provinces working in the bars, Burriram probably tipping the pile but i also know a lot from Udon/Nong Khai, Surin, Ubon, Khorat, Sisaket, Khon Kaen and Chiyaphum, i know some girls that like to claim to be from Burriram but are not actually from there, they just have a relative from there or something

im friends with a number of girls from south isaan that are actually pretty fluent in Khmer which makes a change from the usual "Som Joi" "Neang Srolanh Bong" and "Sii Bai" that most bar girls bark at you showing of their "khmer" linguistic skills haha
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic