Verdict Released in Micheal Brown/Darren Wilson shooting.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Verdict Released in Micheal Brown/Darren Wilson shooting

Post by OrangeDragon »

The Add Jay wrote:Whatever dude. The academic left is destroying everything.
Next will be a women to replace hagel the bagel.

I know some butch ass marine chicks that would be quite an upgrade.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

The Add Jay wrote:Automatic rifles are illegal in the states. Im pretty sure if you are caught with one you are locked up for a very extended period of time.

Over militarized citizens? automatics are illegal....nobody owns tanks rpgs or grenades. The police on the other hand have those. Also all gun related crimes rifles account for under 5%.
Not true, actually.

In my state gun enthusiasts/gun traders/collectors had them. Yes, fully automatic. I recall the process sounding surprisingly easy.

I used to go to the gun shows and it was funny to see all the ghetto blacks and rednecks show up with all their guns. By and large it was the blacks showing up with mac-10's and other shit you would think looked illegal but was just fine.

And randomly, I just got a call from the states letting me know my new concealed weapons permit has arrived in the mail! Image Image

(some cuttingand pasting from the Internet below)

Q: Are fully automatic weapons illegal in the U.S.?

A: Are they illegal? No. Are they highly regulated? Yes.

Contrary to popular belief, fully automatic weapons are NOT illegal. They are however HIGHLY regulated. Full auto weapons have been regulated with three different pieces of legislation. The first was the National Firearms Act of 1934, then the Gun Control Act of 1968, and finally the Hughes Amendment in 1986. In essence, what these three laws have done is to say respectfully that fully automatic firearms must be taxed and regulated, cannot be imported from outside the United States, and can no longer manufacture and/or register new/existing full auto weapons with the federal government (BATFE).

In order to legally own one, you must first find one that you wish to buy. For it to be legal, it must have been made and registered with the BATFE prior to 19 May 1986. These are what are known as transferrable NFA or Class III items.

Your next step will be to negotiate a price with the buyer. Most buyers have their prices set pretty firm and the going rate for a M16 varies by condition and model (M16A1, A2, AR-15 conversion, etc). A brand new, unfired, factory Colt M16A2 is going to run you about $18,000+ while a used AR-15 conversion will run you about $9,500-$13,000+. You will just have to shop around and look for the best deal out there.

Once you find one and negotiate a price you will need to pay the seller. Depending on if you are buying the item from out of state or not, you may also need to find a local Class III FFL/SOT to handle the transfer. NFA/Class III items CANNOT be shipped or carried across state lines without the proper prior approved paperwork. If buying out of state, you would need to have it transferred to a local seller who would then transfer it to you. Once you have found a FFL/SOT if needed, you will need to pay the seller. Unlike with other firearms where you can often do installment payments for years or put it on a credit card, most NFA sellers want full funds up front although some are willing to work with you and do half now, half when the paperwork comes back. At best, you are looking at half up front before he will even start the paperwork.

Once the seller is satisfied with the payment plan and has his funds, he will begin the paperwork. This requires a little bit of work on your end. You will need to get a few things in order for the process to be complete. You will need to get two sets of fingerprint cards done, two passport photos, and fill out a Form 4 (to include the signature of the CLEO of the area you live in) and write a check to the Department of the Treasury for the $200 transfer tax. It is this special tax that will allow you to legally own the weapon. Once you have all this together along with the required paperwork from the seller, you will ship it all to the BATFE who will then have one of their 10 or so inspectors sit down and review it. Any little error will cause it to be rejected and sent back. This is where the frustration begins as the wait starts. It generally takes anywhere from 50-90 days for them to process an application. The main thing that they will be doing is running an extensive background check on you through the FBI criminal database using all your information as well as your fingerprints.

Once the paperwork finally comes back, the seller can then legally ship/transfer the weapon to you. You CANNOT take posession of it before this time or it will be the same as being in possession of an unregistered machine gun which carries a stiff penalty in federal prison.

And that is all there is to it. Once you receive the tax stamp, always makes sure you keep a COPY with the weapon at all times no matter where it goes. Also, remember to keep the original in a SAFE place where nothing will happen to it as the BATFE does not replace lost, stolen, or destroyed tax stamps.

The above advice assumes you are buying in state. If buying out of state, the process is the same, except that you will be required to do two to three transfers. One from the seller to a Class III FFL/SOT if he is not already one, then one from the FFL/SOT in his state to an FFL/SOT in your state, and then from your local FFL/SOT to you. There is no wait time or transfer tax between FFL/SOT's. This means that you will basically only be waiting on the time it takes for two transfers if buying out of state.

If you want to be able tp purchase new full auto weapons, you will need to apply for a FFL/SOT permit from the BATFE. Getting one isn't really all that difficult, except that you need to deal in NFA items and not just buy them. If you only buy and don't sell, then the BATFE can get you on tax evasion. You must also get requests from law enforcement agencies or military units before purchasing them even with an FFL/SOT. This is because FFL/SOT is not exactly a free license to purchase full auto weapons. It merely means that you are an authorized dealer to provide them to law enforcement agencies. However, there is nothing that says you cannot take them out for some fun when not demoing them for the police.

With a Class C Permit, one can legally possess fully–automatic firearms. It takes about a year, AFTER you've paid for the weapon (which will NOT be cheap!), before the permit is issued. The joke in the firearms industry is that the federal office issuing the permits is staffed by one person and he comes in at 10AM, leaves at 11AM for lunch, drinks too much at lunch, and doesn't return until 10AM the next day – whereupon, he does the same thing again, day after day, month after month.

The folks that think that they're illegal are sadly misinformed. But that's just something we have to get used to in this day and age, isn't it.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 642AA1yRuX

And on a related note, but this doesn't relate specifically to FULLY automatic assault rifles, but to certain semi-automatic ones:

The now defunct Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act, commonly known as the Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB), was a subsection of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, a federal law in the United States that included a prohibition on the manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic firearms it defined as "assault weapons". The 10-year ban was passed by the U.S. Congress on September 13, 1994, and was signed into law by President Bill Clinton the same day. The ban only applied to weapons manufactured after the date of the ban's enactment.

The Act expired on September 13, 2004, per its sunset provision. There were multiple attempts to renew the ban, but none succeeded.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_ ... eapons_Ban
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

OrangeDragon wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:Whatever dude. The academic left is destroying everything.
Next will be a women to replace hagel the bagel.

I know some butch ass marine chicks that would be quite an upgrade.
LoL Not that type of women. It will be a another stooge of Obama who has no experience in the field. And wadda Ya Knowwwwwww....Michele Flournoy!! God if I was Putin or ISIS or any of Americas Foes I would laugh in your face.

I do feel the average moron now realizes who Obama is and what he stands for. I had my political awaking after the Sandy shooting. Cause that story didnt make any sense and still has holes in it.

I remember my co worker who is maybe in his early 60's talking to me after Obama won in 2009. I guess you would consider him a Tea Party guy. I asked him how he felt about Obama. He smirks at me and says...you have no idea what kind of destruction this man will bring. I figured he just was bent out of shape cause a none white guy got elected. Everything this guy said to me in 2009 has come true. I called him a few months ago to apologize and that he was right all along. His response....its its in its infancy and will only guess worst. Gave me a few other things to look out for....will see if he is right which im Hoping not.

You guys have Any idea what Obama(or the forces behind him) have done to the military? he has purged every guy who loves the country.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

The Add Jay wrote: You guys have Any idea what Obama(or the forces behind him) have done to the military? he has purged every guy who loves the country.
I know that to be an absolute falsehood... being friends with several people who are currently serving, both as enlisted and as officers, who are quite patriotic.

As for the sandy hook shooting having "holes" in it... do tell. This should be rich.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

I dont feel like getting into it...I just remember how the media butchered the story the first day until they painted a picture to their liking. Just like Ferguson JUST LIKE when NBC edited the George Zimmerman 911 call.

Twisting what I wrote as far as purging the militarily goes. He's fired countless high ranking officials and then some 4 or 500 officers.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

That's not twisting... you just weren't clear.

And the reason media sotries change so much isn't nearly as nefarious as you seem intent on it being... it's ineptitude. They're in SUCH a rush to "break" the story and have "bleeding edge" information that they fuck up. A lot. I mean a LOT. Then they correct, and correct, and correct. Hell, the police never release all of the information at once for that matter... it's important to hold back facts so they can confirm legitimate statements who know those hidden facts vs people just wanting attention and regurgitating what they heard on the news. It's not a grand conspiracy... it's a side effect of our (your) instant information generation.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

yes yes yes I know that argument. Im not saying there is some conspiracy behind it but the mere fact that you can never let a tragedy go to waste is more on the lines what I was getting at. Of course Obama had to do something and try to make moves. But he has openly expressed his views of the 2nd amendment and does not like it.

I could care less of others political views as long as we can agree the direction in which the U.S is taking seems to be a really bad one.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

mostly it's the direction the media is taking... obama's real impact in office has been "no change".
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

these riots among the black community go back a long way.
i remember watts when i was a kid.

the trigger has often been a conflict with the cops.

when the action descends form peaceful protest to riot, the cops are not attacked- it is property that is attacked for the purpose of looting.

i seems to me that this is a principal driver in this behavior. the chance to gain financially is a big incentive.

they are too cowardly to openly attack the cops frontally, too disorganized as well.

if they ever organized their vote as a bloc- this kind of shit would not happen, because they would have discipline, sturcture and leadership rather than the jacksons and sharptons they have now. they would also have representation in government.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

They broke into a beauty supply store and stole fucking weaves. They stole rims from a rim store.

Skillet and Hambone....justifying the absolute buffoonery that whites are raciest and we deserve a pass to act like this.

Seriously let that ferment like a wine in your brain. Its hysterical....its pathetic and they have been doing it for 40 plus years. LMFAO

Lets burn OUR homes down..where our children walk and go to school. You would think the scum filth messy jackson and Al Sharlton would say. HEY!! Lets not burn our own community down! NOO. Lmfaoooo Where is Al? He is in a 5 star hotel in a robe sipping wine watching your ass making a fool of yourself.

:hattip:

Ordinem ad Imperium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic