SHOCKING>>> MORE evidence of prostitution found in Pattaya

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: SHOCKING>>> MORE evidence of prostitution found in Pattaya

Post by Soriya »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:48 pm
Brody wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:48 pm
cautious colin wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:45 pm
Brody wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:41 pm
DaveG wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:18 pm ????,
Plating is a surface covering in which a metal is deposited on a conductive surface.

I don’t get it !!!!
Off google
Yeah, I couldn't find anything either. I just assumed it was some kind of shitty Aussie gutter-slang for banging a chick on a table or something like that.
Try urban dictionary, there is one entry for plated and one for plating, not too sure I want to know which one :bad:
Holy fuck! That's a thing?!? People do that? I kind of wish I didn't look that up....learn something new every day I guess.... :bad:
As I heard it many years ago it was for cunnilingus, players rash was when it was too stubbly down there although could have been an unclean one. I'm surprised Mr Brody hasn't indulged in such acts before
yes i was refering to cunnilingus
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Plating is a surface covering in which a metal is deposited on a conductive surface.

I don’t get it !!!!
Off google
Yeah, I couldn't find anything either. I just assumed it was some kind of shitty Aussie gutter-slang for banging a chick on a table or something like that.
well im not an aussie and for me it meant cunnilingus from where i was from but now it looks like i need to check up on what it means
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Soriya wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:51 pm

I don’t get it !!!!
Off google
well im not an aussie and for me it meant cunnilingus from where i was from but now it looks like i need to check up on what it means
I heard it from a cockney, in Thailand funnily enough.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I don’t get it !!!!
Off google
If you must:

plating
paper plate option
Step 1 for plating option

Take a paper plate and cut two eyeholes in it. Apply a screen to the holes. Use a coarse screen if you want particles to drip through, use a fine screen for liquid.

Step 2

Wrap your head in saran wrap with your nose and eyes exposed. You will need to see and breath to appreciate the effects. A mouth hole is optional. Now put on a pair of goggles.

Step 3

Find someone that has eaten alot of corn and swallowed a few grapes whole and is ready to let loose.

Step 4

Hold the paper plate on each side and watch for anal expansion. The googles will keep your eyes from burning and the saran wrap will give you a feeling of warmth with the wetness.

If you are using the mouth hole option, you may be able to snag grape and earn bonus points
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

hanno wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:23 pm

I don’t get it !!!!
Off google
If you must:

plating
paper plate option

Take a paper plate and cut two eyeholes in it. Apply a screen to the holes. Use a coarse screen if you want particles to drip through, use a fine screen for liquid.

Step 2

Wrap your head in saran wrap with your nose and eyes exposed. You will need to see and breath to appreciate the effects. A mouth hole is optional. Now put on a pair of goggles.

Step 3

Find someone that has eaten alot of corn and swallowed a few grapes whole and is ready to let loose.

Step 4

Hold the paper plate on each side and watch for anal expansion. The googles will keep your eyes from burning and the saran wrap will give you a feeling of warmth with the wetness.

If you are using the mouth hole option, you may be able to snag grape and earn bonus points
:bad: Soriya has said he meant what I thought when describing plating. That's out me off the corn cob I was gonna have for dinner thanks
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

Well, Soriya should perhaps be a bit more careful with his words as he's robbed me (and some others by the looks) of some of my innocence when all he meant to refer to was something as anodyne as public cunnilingus.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

hanno wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:23 pm

I don’t get it !!!!
Off google
If you must:

plating
paper plate option

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

WTF that’s put me off my corn on the cob, I’m not naive but that is just nasty
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Hanno; a simple link to the urban dictionary would have been fine

and i seriously doubt anyone saw anything like this is any bar in Thailand.
Windmill can be dirty but not that dirty
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

bittermelon wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:46 pm
Soriya wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:03 pm blokes plating women at tables in full view
Was gonna ask what plating is but thought someone might say "google is your friend".
Damn...people really do that??
CamExpat
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CamExpat »

I think the most shocking thing in this thread is the police in Pattaya admitting there was an act of prostitution in Pattaya.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic