SHOCKING>>> MORE evidence of prostitution found in Pattaya

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: SHOCKING>>> MORE evidence of prostitution found in Pattaya

Post by bittermelon »

Soriya wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:03 pm blokes plating women at tables in full view
Was gonna ask what plating is but thought someone might say "google is your friend".
Damn...people really do that??
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

bittermelon wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:46 pm
Soriya wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:03 pm blokes plating women at tables in full view
Was gonna ask what plating is but thought someone might say "google is your friend".
Damn...people really do that??
Had to Google it too. Must have been Germans.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

????,
Plating is a surface covering in which a metal is deposited on a conductive surface.

I don’t get it !!!!
Off google
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

DaveG wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:18 pm ????,
Plating is a surface covering in which a metal is deposited on a conductive surface.

I don’t get it !!!!
Off google
Yeah, I couldn't find anything either. I just assumed it was some kind of shitty Aussie gutter-slang for banging a chick on a table or something like that.
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

Brody wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:41 pm

I don’t get it !!!!
Off google
Yeah, I couldn't find anything either. I just assumed it was some kind of shitty Aussie gutter-slang for banging a chick on a table or something like that.
Try urban dictionary, there is one entry for plated and one for plating, not too sure I want to know which one :bad:
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

cautious colin wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:45 pm

I don’t get it !!!!
Off google
Try urban dictionary, there is one entry for plated and one for plating, not too sure I want to know which one :bad:
Holy fuck! That's a thing?!? People do that? I kind of wish I didn't look that up....learn something new every day I guess.... :bad:
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Brody wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:48 pmHoly fuck! That's a thing?!? People do that? I kind of wish I didn't look that up....learn something new every day I guess.... :bad:
Indeed and I was just about to go for lunch when I read up on this.....
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

Brody wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:48 pm

I don’t get it !!!!
Off google
Holy fuck! That's a thing?!? People do that? I kind of wish I didn't look that up....learn something new every day I guess.... :bad:
Yeah... not 100% sure that is what they mean but I think I’ll leave it there
BrookEbisa
Tourist

Post by BrookEbisa »

Wouldn't want to get caught by the police with a girl. Pass.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Brody wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:48 pm

I don’t get it !!!!
Off google
As I heard it many years ago it was for cunnilingus, plarers rash was when it was too stubbly down there although could have been an unclean one. I'm surprised Mr Brody hasn't indulged in such acts before
Last edited by angkorjohn2 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic