Best Passport for Traveling

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Best Passport for Traveling

Post by Doc67 »

Freightdog wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:11 pm
mehfisto wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:11 am
Doc67 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:12 am
mehfisto wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:52 am I personally really dislike the concept of political borders and paying to cross an imaginary line. Pretty sure the world would be a better place without borders. Opinions?
No opinion should be dismissed without giving the honorable poster an opportunity to give an explanation.
I don’t think Doc has dismissed it; his answer is simply concise, and amply assisted by a picture.
It could be said that the people who oppose or protest at borders most, may be the ones that you want crossing them least!
Correct @Freigthdog. My opinion to the proposition a borderless world being a better place was a big thumbs down. Opinions were sought and received; Q.E.D.

@mehfisto, I didn't take away your opportunity to give an explanation, I just gave you my opinion in picture form. You could of explained it at the time of your post, but you chose not to. I thought you were just keeping it simple.

Tell us why you think the world would be a better place without borders.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic